May need Help

KBoy

Hey Baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I'm talking care of someone suffering with urinary inconvenience, using depends right now, but better products are on my mind always and this may get worse as she is going in for radiation soon. I'm AB, she is not and I am more nervous about this than I am expressing that I am AB. I will be watching post here for help and ideas

Reactions: Diprs2, Dry247 and Edgewater
"Hey, I heard from a friend that works in healthcare" or something along those lines.

KBoy said:
I'm talking care of someone suffering with urinary inconvenience, using depends right now, but better products are on my mind always and this may get worse as she is going in for radiation soon. I'm AB, she is not and I am more nervous about this than I am expressing that I am AB. I will be watching post here for help and ideas

Hi! 😊

So, what exactly do you need help with? You telling this person that you're into ABDL or helping with their incontinence?

Just trying to get a better picture, it'll help us understand your situation more

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Im confused by your question
are you trying to offer diaper advice but worried how ull be seen as giving diaper advice?
do not tell them you are AB
just say you spoke to a healthcare provider or clerk at health care store and here are the options

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Akura said:
Hi! 😊

So, what exactly do you need help with? You telling this person that you're into ABDL or helping with their incontinence?

Just trying to get a better picture, it'll help us understand your situation more
O sorry, let me express the thought better. My wife is now incontinent, starting radiation treatment. She is using depends pull on, they work well.
I know we may have to do more, perhaps purewik, it worked ok in the hospital.
I'm AB, sometimes it's felt stressful. Becoming a caregiver for my wife, it's a real concern, it's my second rodeo with her and we will be alright. I just want to do it right.

KBoy said:
O sorry, let me express the thought better. My wife is now incontinent, starting radiation treatment. She is using depends pull on, they work well.
I know we may have to do more, perhaps purewik, it worked ok in the hospital.
I'm AB, sometimes it's felt stressful. Becoming a caregiver for my wife, it's a real concern, it's my second rodeo with her and we will be alright. I just want to do it right.
I unfortunately don't think you cleared up much for us. What's your question that we can help with?

Sorry, my bad, I'm AB, my wife is not, my wife is sick & incontinent. While she is going through treatment I may have to get something better than depends pull ons. Any ideas for female urinary incontinence, when, pink crinkle noise is a negative. Thanks for your patience

Let me try again, what is the best diapers for my wife, who is not AB and incontinent.
Sorry, I am having trouble expressing my idea, so sorry.
Trying time...

Go to your local health supply store
speak to a person there explain what's happening with your wife and say you need better products
they will show you a wide array of options

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and KBoy
SparkyDog said:
Go to your local health supply store
speak to a person there explain what's happening with your wife and say you need better products
they will show you a wide array of options
I am in the caregiver role and it's real, my wife wasn't incontinent when she first had breast cancer 20 yrs ago. Now cancer back and she has urinary incontinence. I know what to do, I can handle this. I'm here to meet other ABies but never know I might get some good advice on diapers and incontinence while I'm here. Thanks again for your patience

Incontinence! Cancer treatments can and do cause different levels of Incontinence. It can also be caused by cancer in that region i.e. Kidney, Bladder, Female Organs, etc.. Depending on your Private Insurance or Government Insurance, different levels of support products can be available (Classification: Medical Diapers). If you have not been part of your wife's medical visits, you need to start. If you have you need to access the visit summation for at least the last coupe of years. If your Medical (Hospital) Group has their records available electronically, that will save vast amounts of time as once you are approved, you can quickly catch-up or at least review with detail.

Upgraded protection is all based around release rate, rate of occurrence, volume and length of time placed in the diaper. High release rate, released often, with a high over all volume and a full night 8 to 12 hours commonly defines a Premium, high volume, night time tab style diaper, likely with plastic pants. Clearly the other far end of the scale would be a light pull-on commonly used to those who drip.

The vast range between those two points has just as vast a list of products. You will need to develop an understanding of where she fits now and with a journal keep track to determine when it become advisable to move up or down based on capacity.

Comfort is a reality as Human Bodies vary as well, add variation from different manufactures and sampling becomes a reality for near everyone.

Hopes this provides a starting point. Understand that you are not alone!!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, KBoy and Diprs2
Contact Northshore care and supply or LLMedico and tell them about your wife's situation and include what you are using now and in what size, they will help you with an array of samples for her to try out and then she can choose what works best for her. You may or may not have to pay for the samples but they will get you closer to knowing what works and what don't. Also both of these companies are caring and will help you find what best suits your needs. Hope this helps!

Reactions: KBoy, Diprs2, Jonnythepony and 2 others
Edgewater said:
Incontinence! Cancer treatments can and do cause different levels of Incontinence. It can also be caused by cancer in that region i.e. Kidney, Bladder, Female Organs, etc.. Depending on your Private Insurance or Government Insurance, different levels of support products can be available (Classification: Medical Diapers). If you have not been part of your wife's medical visits, you need to start. If you have you need to access the visit summation for at least the last coupe of years. If your Medical (Hospital) Group has their records available electronically, that will save vast amounts of time as once you are approved, you can quickly catch-up or at least review with detail.

Upgraded protection is all based around release rate, rate of occurrence, volume and length of time placed in the diaper. High release rate, released often, with a high over all volume and a full night 8 to 12 hours commonly defines a Premium, high volume, night time tab style diaper, likely with plastic pants. Clearly the other far end of the scale would be a light pull-on commonly used to those who drip.

The vast range between those two points has just as vast a list of products. You will need to develop an understanding of where she fits now and with a journal keep track to determine when it become advisable to move up or down based on capacity.

Comfort is a reality as Human Bodies vary as well, add variation from different manufactures and sampling becomes a reality for near everyone.

Hopes this provides a starting point. Understand that you are not alone!!
Thanks for the kind words and good advice, I won't take it lightly. We are ok now, but things may get worse hopefully only temporarily. Again, thanks for the advice I feel like it is a good starting point.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Back