May be getting answers

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well ... Found out something on Monday of last week that pisses me off. I've had a problem with my legs for a while just started getting worse in the last few weeks. Along with alot of pain plus numbness and tingling in all extremeties. Plus I'm getting from less than a minute to 0 notice of having to pee to having a soggy pull on diaper. Well was told that I have a spot on my brain that has been seen on several MRIs. But has not changed . And along with cervical spinal stenosis. As far as the spot. I Have NF1 which causes tumors thru out your body. BRAIN tumors being one of the big ones. I will be having another MRI soon . And go to my neck doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully will get answers soon

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Twinmom said:
Well ... Found out something on Monday of last week that pisses me off. I've had a problem with my legs for a while just started getting worse in the last few weeks. Along with alot of pain plus numbness and tingling in all extremeties. Plus I'm getting from less than a minute to 0 notice of having to pee to having a soggy pull on diaper. Well was told that I have a spot on my brain that has been seen on several MRIs. But has not changed . And along with cervical spinal stenosis. As far as the spot. I Have NF1 which causes tumors thru out your body. BRAIN tumors being one of the big ones. I will be having another MRI soon . And go to my neck doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully will get answers soon
That's some scary bit of news to get. How are you handling that?

Twinmom said:
I have NF1 too. I got bumps on my body.

I get the tumors on the inside. Have even had a intestinal tumor removed

SparkyDog said:
That's some scary bit of news to get. How are you handling that?
After everything I have faced in my life. With God I have overcame it. Including a 19 year addiction. I can overcome this too.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, HappyCamper, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Twinmom said:
After everything I have faced in my life. With God I have overcame it. Including a 19 year addiction. I can overcome this too.
That's awesome best of luck mate

Sorry to hear. Where in your brain is the tumor? Do they think it could be causing all those symptoms?

Reactions: Diprs2
I
Bombyx said:
Sorry to hear. Where in your brain is the tumor? Do they think it could be causing all those symptoms?
I don't really know. I didn't even know about till last week. And they don't really know yet. They said it could be one of the two

Reactions: Diprs2
I will be praying for you Twinmom.
XXX Happy2BeInNappies2

Hey man, I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully they can have them removed swiftly and safely with little to no side effects. I know it’s hopeful thinking, but maybe your current symptoms would go away with them removed.

Best of luck man!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
I will be praying for you Twinmom.
XXX Happy2BeInNappies2
Thanks so much

I'm so sorry, any updates?

Back