Massage in diapers

DiaperGuy08

chronic bedwetter in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Just wanted to know what everyone's experiences have been with during massages? Are you diapered during the treatment? Have you ever had any issues or feedback?

I have been seeing a massage therapist for some neck and back injuries. Sometimes I get so relaxed during the massage, that I almost fall asleep. As such, I make sure to wear some type of protection, like a training pant or diaper, just in case. The massage therapist has been very professional during the whole process. However, I noticed after my first couple sessions, there was distinct crinkle when I laid down on the table. After my massage was over and he left the room so I could get dressed, I looked underneath the sheets and sure enough, there was an extra plastic sheet. (It instantly reminded me of the plastic sheets on my bed when I was growing up.) I heard the staff mention they were implementing new systems to make things easier to sanitize afterward between patients due to all the COVID regulations these days. Wondering if this is one of the new systems that is being used for everyone? Or if it is something they place on the table just for my appointments for extra protection? It doesn't bother me either way. I understand where they are coming from when you have a patient wearing a diaper. Was just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar in their experiences?

Reactions: Diprs2, GirlGirlBoy, ChibiDolly and 2 others
Wear protection! Massage therapists have seen just about everything, and they work with people who have a variety of health issues.
I went for a back massage that was working on pinched nerves. This was before I accepted that I needed to wear something more than a heavy Always IC pad. Lying on my belly, the massage therapist was working when I had a sudden urge hit me, one of those, you have 5 seconds before the floodgates open. I told her that I needed to pee, and immediately flooded my pad, jeans, and wet the table. I think I made one of those high pitched started noises and might have cursed.
She asked if I was going. I said yes.
”It’s okay. The table is water-proof.”
She was awesome about it. She said that other people have had accidents before too. She even admitted that she had issues after having her kid.
But ermahgerd, the walk of shame and the check out trying to hide the obvious accident was awful.
Had I just worn protection, no walk of shame, no awkward conversations, and no feeling that I screwed up.

Reactions: Diprs2, ChibiDolly, checkingoutall and 6 others
DiaperGuy08 said:
Just wanted to know what everyone's experiences have been with during massages? Are you diapered during the treatment? Have you ever had any issues or feedback?

I have been seeing a massage therapist for some neck and back injuries. Sometimes I get so relaxed during the massage, that I almost fall asleep. As such, I make sure to wear some type of protection, like a training pant or diaper, just in case. The massage therapist has been very professional during the whole process. However, I noticed after my first couple sessions, there was distinct crinkle when I laid down on the table. After my massage was over and he left the room so I could get dressed, I looked underneath the sheets and sure enough, there was an extra plastic sheet. (It instantly reminded me of the plastic sheets on my bed when I was growing up.) I heard the staff mention they were implementing new systems to make things easier to sanitize afterward between patients due to all the COVID regulations these days. Wondering if this is one of the new systems that is being used for everyone? Or if it is something they place on the table just for my appointments for extra protection? It doesn't bother me either way. I understand where they are coming from when you have a patient wearing a diaper. Was just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar in their experiences?
Yes and yes, and I even provide my own under-pad for any 'Just-in-case' accidents.
I did some shopping around the various businesses and met face-to-face with perhaps six, eight Masseuses before choosing one. Been with him ('cause he's got the upper body strength needed for some of my deep-tissue problems), and he's an extremely professional/congenial person. While it took ME some time to fully relax and get used to a man actually 'Having his way' with me (joke folks, it's a JOKE!), once I got over that I can only recommend more folks pursue this kind of physical therapy/help with whatever aches and pains you may have.

Reactions: Diprs2, DiaperGuy08 and hoimi
hoimi said:
Wear protection! Massage therapists have seen just about everything, and they work with people who have a variety of health issues.
I went for a back massage that was working on pinched nerves. This was before I accepted that I needed to wear something more than a heavy Always IC pad. Lying on my belly, the massage therapist was working when I had a sudden urge hit me, one of those, you have 5 seconds before the floodgates open. I told her that I needed to pee, and immediately flooded my pad, jeans, and wet the table. I think I made one of those high pitched started noises and might have cursed.
She asked if I was going. I said yes.
”It’s okay. The table is water-proof.”
She was awesome about it. She said that other people have had accidents before too. She even admitted that she had issues after having her kid.
But ermahgerd, the walk of shame and the check out trying to hide the obvious accident was awful.
Had I just worn protection, no walk of shame, no awkward conversations, and no feeling that I screwed up.
I always travel with a 'Duty bag' (double meaning, that!), holding a spare set of pants/underwear/etc.. 'Accidents' do happen no matter how well you may prepare, so it's best to be safer, than sorrier.
:)

Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, Jim100 and 2 others
Yeah, there was a time during the year before last that I was unwilling to accept that I was having problems. Enough walks of shame, and you start realising that there is a better way.
I’ve learned that there are necessities that I need to have with me at all times. I have also learned that a non-flashy bag is best for carrying them. If your bag is too cool, people might want to take a peek inside.
I do feel like it is easier for a woman to carry a bag, than a man. I went to a concert with my husband and the security was weird about my husband’s bag, but not mine. He had hand sanitizer and ear-plugs in it. Mine was full of emergency IC stuff. Neither of us were packing heat. I know that the security were looking for weapons, but had his bag been full of IC stuff, things would have gotten awkward.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jim100, Darinlh and 3 others
Thank you so much for the feedback. It is nice to know I'm not alone with some of my massage therapy experiences.

It is very respectable that you take your own under-pad for the table. That is something I can offer my massage therapist in the future too. Wearing protection during my massages is defintiely necessary, as I have noticed a wet diaper getting off that table on more than one occasion. It just gives me a better peace of mind and the ability to relax more knowing I am padded in case of any accidents.

I totally can relate to that "walk of shame" you described. I have experienced many of those unexpected wetting moments in the past until I made the decision that daytime protection was becoming more and more necessary for myself. I too carry a bag of supplies with me with spare diapers, pads, plastic panties, extra pair of pants, etc. I have an actual diaper bag that looks more like a small duffle bag and is quite inconspicuous. But I will sometimes just use a backpack as, like you say, men have a slightly more tough time being seen carrying a bag around.

Thank you again for the insights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, ChibiDolly, Jim100 and 2 others
yes! feels like heaven. I don't have to worry about anything and forget about all the problems

Reactions: Diprs2 and DiaperGuy08
Had sports massages from a couple of therapists. Just let them know beforehand about my bladder issues and that I would be wearing a pad as a precaution.

Both of then were understanding about it. One never mentioned it but the other was curious and asked questions (always happy to educate people about incontinence).

Reactions: Diprs2, Jim100, hoimi and 1 other person
I have a sports massage at least monthly (well I did until they got stopped due to covid).

The therapist would almost always ask if there's anything medical they should be aware of and that's when I'll tell them about the bladder issues and "medical underwear" to keep their towels and massage table dry. If they don't ask I don't say anything. Here in the UK a sports massage therapist expects underwear or shorts on anyway, it's not something we'd normally do bollock naked unlike in many other countries.

The only thing that's ever been asked in response is if it's ok for them to pull the back down a little to get to the lower back properly if needed. I used to agree because it is very rare it'll anything other than clean and dry down the back, but then found they'd struggle to pull down the back so now I just ask them to do the best they can without moving the diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, jt1220 and 2 others
DiaperGuy08 said:

I fall asleep all the time. I think I’d die if I messed or wet myself Durring a massage. No better way to ruin the ambiance with stinky pants!!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Darinlh
I go once a month and always have a diaper on just in case.

:ROFLMAO:
sport1 said:
I go once a month
Wow, that's very unhealthy. You should go #1 several times a day!

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and babyscotty37
OldeHoss said:
Yes and yes, and I even provide my own under-pad for any 'Just-in-case' accidents.
I did some shopping around the various businesses and met face-to-face with perhaps six, eight Masseuses before choosing one. Been with him ('cause he's got the upper body strength needed for some of my deep-tissue problems), and he's an extremely professional/congenial person. While it took ME some time to fully relax and get used to a man actually 'Having his way' with me (joke folks, it's a JOKE!), once I got over that I can only recommend more folks pursue this kind of physical therapy/help with whatever aches and pains you may have.
The physical therapist that I had after my spinal fusion weighed maybe 105, 110 at the most and stood about 5’3”. She had to stand on a platform to be up high enough to drill into my knots and trigger points with her pointy little elbows but she could make me squeal because it hurt so good. I wasn’t incontinent yet and hadn’t begun experiencing my DL side at the time but I’m sure, that as much work as she did with spinal injuries and surgeries, she must have encountered at least a few diapered clients. If you’re like me you’ve found that people are kind of like mirrors. The more embarrassed you are, the more uncomfortable they feel. If you’re comfortable with who you are and what you’re wearing, they don’t show much surprise. Stay padded, do it for the next user of that massage table!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, jt1220 and 1 other person
Zeke said:
The physical therapist that I had after my spinal fusion weighed maybe 105, 110 at the most and stood about 5’3”. She had to stand on a platform to be up high enough to drill into my knots and trigger points with her pointy little elbows but she could make me squeal because it hurt so good. I wasn’t incontinent yet and hadn’t begun experiencing my DL side at the time but I’m sure, that as much work as she did with spinal injuries and surgeries, she must have encountered at least a few diapered clients. If you’re like me you’ve found that people are kind of like mirrors. The more embarrassed you are, the more uncomfortable they feel. If you’re comfortable with who you are and what you’re wearing, they don’t show much surprise. Stay padded, do it for the next user of that massage table!
I hear what you're saying, and in the years prior when I'd indulge myself in a few sessions just for the 'Feel good/better' reasons, I've met many people far shorter/smaller than me, and boy could they still put you into a pretzel if they wanted! :)
Now my PT requires some serious flex/extension exercises and with me being nearly 6" in height and a bit heftier than I really should be, requires someone with enough upper body strength to do what's necessary. No offense to the women/smaller folks in the Trade was ever intended.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Zeke
OldeHoss said:
... with me being nearly 6" in height ...
Somehow this reminds me of "This is Spinal Tap." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and hoimi
ltaluv said:
Somehow this reminds me of "This is Spinal Tap." :ROFLMAO:
uh oh...
Seems I failed to hit the proper ' thingamagigy? LOL
Freud, sthu!
Six FOOT in height...
eesh.
So I haz two left feets. Just don't try an' dance wif me!?

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua and hoimi
ltaluv said:
:ROFLMAO:
Wow, that's very unhealthy. You should go #1 several times a day!
I meant the physical therapist.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I wore a Tena cloth backed to my last massage. Massage Therapist asked me to remove shirt and surely noticed the waist band above my pants but didn't say anything. He would have felt it when he tucked the towel into the back of my pants under the belt.
I was going to warn him I was wearing but he was going to see it soon enough anyway so wasn't much point and I just wanted it to appear as a normal thing that some clients wear them.

Reactions: Diprs2, GatoChihuahua, DiaperGuy08 and 1 other person
I have had several massages over the years. I wear diapers to the appointment always. It’s never been a problem, and I once met a girl friend when she was working as a massage artist

Back