Married life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerehunter92

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ok so I married my husband an December an he knew about my issue shortly after we started dating. He was cool with it. Just recently he started helping my change an making sure I dont leak. He is super understanding with my issue of my bladder leaks.

Does anyone else have a significant other that helps them..??

Married 16 years, my wife doesn't particiape or help unless I'm really sick. You're pretty lucky, best to keep him around.

Mine recently within the last year accepted my liking for diapers and recently bought me goodnights, shes getting more supportive ^_^
im very grateful

My wife won’t participate, but she is mostly okay with me wearing whenever I want to. We have a 16 month old now so I figure that time is going to be scarcer in the future.

My wife also don't participate in any kind. We're married since 5 years now and I told her several years before marriage.
She's tolerating it, but that's averything. I can wear diapers around her, but I need to hide them and she don't touch me an don't wants to be touched by me.
This may sound weird, but this are her rules.
Let me say, I hoped that time would help her to feel better. I never thought that she'll share this fetish. I don't know if it's caused by having children, but I think the acceptance from her is getting smaller.
May be it's also caused because with the children you'll have less time for each other. And this time she has also to share "with the diaper".
I can understand her because it's absolutely not her thing. But it's also hard to have no time for diapers .

To be very honest my husband of over thirty years never accepted my love of diapers. In his own words (It's Your Thing). So for many years it was and always be my thing. I know it takes a lot to understand someone else's fetish and then to indulge is even harder. I am happy though for the years we were together. Now it's just me and my dog and work, but diapers are still high on that list of priorities ! Don't ever feel alone. I come here to chat with many and to also tell them that sharing may not be the best of ideas, but if you are that lucky person enjoy it and keep that person close.

Deerehunter92 said:
Ok so I married my husband an December an he knew about my issue shortly after we started dating. He was cool with it. Just recently he started helping my change an making sure I dont leak. He is super understanding with my issue of my bladder leaks.

Does anyone else have a significant other that helps them..??
My wife is wonderful, I told her about my AB side 18 mos ago. I could not ask for anything more. I am not 24/7, but she keeps me as close to it as my schedule will allow. I am blessed.

My wife does not mind me in diapers I sleep beside her every night but do respect to change my diaper when its soiled or really wet, It took awhile but I got my teddy bear in the bed as well, I been a diaper lover a very long time

Evahasgone2 said:
To be very honest my husband of over thirty years never accepted my love of diapers. In his own words (It's Your Thing). So for many years it was and always be my thing. I know it takes a lot to understand someone else's fetish and then to indulge is even harder. I am happy though for the years we were together. Now it's just me and my dog and work, but diapers are still high on that list of priorities ! Don't ever feel alone. I come here to chat with many and to also tell them that sharing may not be the best of ideas, but if you are that lucky person enjoy it and keep that person close.
My wife is the same way. It's my business and she leaves me be.

Reactions: Evahasgone2
My wife has OAB that pre-dates my own inconvenience issues, she's on medication but still has to wear poise pads, and when traveling, she'll wear also... My wife orders my diapers for me, she knows its medically needed for me...

My wife completely accepted that I enjoyed wearing diapers and would buy me AB/DL related things for birthday and Christmas. Like Evahasgone2, I now live alone after the death of my wife and I dearly miss her. It's just me and the dog, the dog often getting interested when I'm diapered......sigh.

Yeah my Husband is one of those that he don't mind seeing me in diapers will buy my diapers will buy my ab clothes if I want them. He has had his experience with someone who has to be in diapers 24 7 so he really don't want to participate in the changing process but he is okay with me being me and that is a really big step.

It is so much better experience when our partner( at least support even if they do not participate ) but there are some that can not say anything in fear that they could lose their partner so we are lucky to have support from our wife/husband or a partner that makes you happy

I am new to this but accepting now. At first a little hard to swallow but when you Love someone - you learn to turn a blind side to most fetish's and role playing and do whats ever necessary to keep the flame lit and going....

Reactions: armydipr
Also, he promised me that I am his only mommy and dom in his life and I trust him :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back