Making Up Your Own Stories When Playing Video Games?

FootieCrinkle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Does anyone else make up their own stories when playing a video game. I’m an author working on. My first book, so I often play Ready or Not or Call of Duty or Chaser (my own guilty pleasure so-bad-its-good game) and imagine an alternate story than the one actually going on in the game, with my characters as the protagonists, perhaps rescuing one other character or another. Sometimes I create my own little campaigns out of a few different levels lol. It’s fun. I’ve always done this and I’m curious if anyone else does.

SWAT 4 was great for this as you could create your own missions and even write your own mission briefings.

Cheers.

FootieCrinkle said:
Does anyone else make up their own stories when playing a video game. I’m an author working on. My first book, so I often play Ready or Not or Call of Duty or Chaser (my own guilty pleasure so-bad-its-good game) and imagine an alternate story than the one actually going on in the game, with my characters as the protagonists, perhaps rescuing one other character or another. Sometimes I create my own little campaigns out of a few different levels lol. It’s fun. I’ve always done this and I’m curious if anyone else does.

SWAT 4 was great for this as you could create your own missions and even write your own mission briefings.

Cheers.
not really though i do have an idea for a regression pokemon story I wanna do at some point but I am a writer myself and dont get much time to write my fictions

My mate does this with all our games. It's highly entertaining. She's amazing at worldbuilding, characterization, and dialog writing.

Back