Major life changes and getting back to diapers.

DiaperedSWE

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know if I'm allowed to (kinda) vent in the Off-topic forum, but I just wanted to talk about diapers and my life.

I recently had to move out of a place I really considered home. My friend started lying to me and I had to leave because it was destroying me inside. This is the first time I've lived alone in many years. I did have some private space before, so having diapers was not a problem, but I was limited to wearing at night usually, but now I have my own apartment and I get to wear diapers whenever I want.

I think I have completely lost this friend, and all my other friends are already gone, so I am pretty much alone in my city aside from a family member. It is really hard to meet new friends in your 30s, and even harder to try to find a romantic partner. I have been struggling to keep it together, since I am without friends and also currently looking for a job, life is pretty stressful. The bright side; diapers are a real coping mechanism for me, and I think they are going to help me get through this rough patch. I have a decent selection of my favorite diapers and I am making myself wear them regularly to make up for all the lost time from before.

Reactions: KindaOlde, littlemoosey, Cottontail and 2 others
Hi @DiaperedSWE

First of all iam sorry for what you had to experience. If trust is broken, it could realy heart deep inside. And its a long way to come out of it.
But yeah - i hope that you could enjoy your new freedom aswell. It isnt easy to get out of old thinking patterns. And such a experience could be like a thunderstorm. I had experienced something equal.
At all trust in yourself and your inner power to do step by step. To make friends at this time of life is hard - but its also hard to hold friends at this time. I think the 30s and 40s nowadays are often times where people are alone, especially then they dont have childrens. Childrens are often the connection at this time.
but if you havent, its hard to find same intrests and to talk with others.

This place is diffrent and you could fins friends here. But in real world aswell. But you couldnt get them for free. You have to investigate time and intrest and at all trust. The last thing is the worsest in a broken world.

I wish you the best and hope you will have a good start in your new life. At all a big dino hug 🤗🤗🤗🦖🦖🦖

• Love
Reactions: BabyBoy2023, LuckyRed23 and DiaperedSWE
Welcome to the site, I think @BBBen said it all! I'm glad you found a silver lining in a rubbish situation, I have no doubt you'll find friends here if you want to, but I know online friends are not the same as your friends in person.
It takes effort but it's not impossible to make friends later in life, get out there, go to events, maybe the family member can introduce you to new people, maybe you'll find some come with the new job!
Good luck! Feel free to keep us updated if you want to!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and DiaperedSWE
BBBen said:
Hi @DiaperedSWE

First of all iam sorry for what you had to experience. If trust is broken, it could realy heart deep inside. And its a long way to come out of it.
But yeah - i hope that you could enjoy your new freedom aswell. It isnt easy to get out of old thinking patterns. And such a experience could be like a thunderstorm. I had experienced something equal.
At all trust in yourself and your inner power to do step by step. To make friends at this time of life is hard - but its also hard to hold friends at this time. I think the 30s and 40s nowadays are often times where people are alone, especially then they dont have childrens. Childrens are often the connection at this time.

This place is diffrent and you could fins friends here. But in real world aswell. But you couldnt get them for free. You have to investigate time and intrest and at all trust. The last thing is the worsest in a broken world.

I wish you the best and hope you will have a good start in your new life. At all a big dino hug 🤗🤗🤗🦖🦖🦖
Thanks. What is your favorite dinosaur?

LuckyRed23 said:
Welcome to the site, I think @BBBen said it all! I'm glad you found a silver lining in a rubbish situation, I have no doubt you'll find friends here if you want to, but I know online friends are not the same as your friends in person.
It takes effort but it's not impossible to make friends later in life, get out there, go to events, maybe the family member can introduce you to new people, maybe you'll find some come with the new job!
Good luck! Feel free to keep us updated if you want to!

Thanks. I'm hoping a new job will introduce me to new people, but the job market hasn't been kind to me so far.

BBBen said:
Hi @DiaperedSWE

BBBen, I have read many of your posts, and I love your advice. I also agree with you that one must be who they are no matter what. I have a lot of friends, and we have each other's backs. As for DiaperedSwe, I have to say that he should carry on no matter how rough it may get. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know if we are allowed to post the names of romantic websites on ADISC, but my advice would be for DiaperedSwe to go on one that has ABDL's because they are out there and would love to be a partner. Certainly, with me, I wish not to engage in a parent-child fantacy, but rather, for my Emily and me to live as two ABDL's wholove and care for each other, but when it comes to our own diapers, we change and take care of ourselves. DiaperedSwe shouldn't live life alone and afraid. Life is too short for that. I wish you and him well along with everyone else on this site.

Kindest regards,
BabyBoy2023

DiaperedSWE said:

Thanks. I'm hoping a new job will introduce me to new people, but the job market hasn't been kind to me so far.
Hi, DiaperedSwe,
I don't know if you have ever heard of me. I haven't heard of you. I am fairly new here, having been an ADISC member since late summer, 2023. I agree with BBBen. As I stated in a reply to him, you must carry on no matter how rough life may get, and never let anybody (family, friends, or otherwise) step all over you. The one thing I realized is that the saying, "Life's too short" is true. Life is indeed too short; that is, too short to live miserable, alone, and afraid. I hope you find someone who cares and embraces everything about you. Take care.

Kindest regards,
BabyBoy2023

So sorry for everything bad happening. But look at it as a door being opened for personal growth to better your self and love yourself
More to make you more ready and available for new friends or romantic partners. Best wishes friend

DiaperedSWE said:

🤗 my favorite is my REX stuffie - its kind of childhood. I was child in times of jurassic park 🥰

Here at ADISC we are all one big happy family. Always a brother, a sister, a true friend here. We are a linked thru our passion and love for something as simple as a diaper. I can understand how having a tangibly physical friendship sometimes can be diffacult. Sometimes in any relationship things can be difficult at times. While physical friendships come and go there's always someone from somewhere here and ready to talk.

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, LuckyRed23 and BBBen
Kirisin said:
Here at ADISC we are all one big happy family. Always a brother, a sister, a true friend here. We are a linked thru our passion and love for something as simple as a diaper. I can understand how having a tangibly physical friendship sometimes can be diffacult. Sometimes in any relationship things can be difficult at times. While physical friendships come and go there's always someone from somewhere here and ready to talk.
Kirisin, my friend, long time, no read, LOL! I like your comment, and this is absolutely true. Though society can be rather cold and ignorant, we always have comfort and warmth here. Here, on ADISC, you are not labeled, people don't judge or think evil thoughts about you just because you like your diapers either because of my condition, for instance, or just simply because you want to be little again and escape the burdens of adulthood for a little while. You are who you are, and nobody cares here on ADISC.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Reactions: Tigressmoon22, LuckyRed23, BBBen and 1 other person
Back