Major ABDL Fuel in the New Trolls Trailer/Movie!!!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK not a fan of the Trolls series and not gonna see the new Movie in theaters. However, when watching Masked Singer last night, I saw a new trailer that's MAJOR ABDL fuel!!! So, when the movie comes out I will definitely be looking up all the branch Diaper scenes on YouTube! Why is Branch in a Diaper? Right now your guess is as good as mine, but from what I gather, it seems like when Branch and his Brothers did the band he was just a toddler, with glasses. So, now that they're reuniting he was to have his signature look so, fans recognize him (glasses and a Diaper) could also be a joke that his Brothers still think of him as their "Baby" Brother. 🤣 Feel free to share in the comments the REAL reason behind Branch wearing a Diaper when the movie ACTUALLY releases and you've seen it. Thanks and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Screenshot_20230928-152153~2.pngScreenshot_20230928-151907~2.pngScreenshot_20230928-152027~2.pngScreenshot_20230928-152120~2.png

Reactions: Cottontail
Well, obviously, while the credits roll, we'll be treated to the Trolls version of Miley Cyrus's "BB Talk." 🤭 (That would be terrible.)

It's delightfully ironic to see a CGI character wearing an old-school cloth diaper, just like what you used to see in Warner Bros. and other old cartoons. Love it! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed and ABDElsa
Cottontail said:
Well, obviously, while the credits roll, we'll be treated to the Trolls version of Miley Cyrus's "BB Talk." 🤭 (That would be terrible.)

It's delightfully ironic to see a CGI character wearing an old-school cloth diaper, just like what you used to see in Warner Bros. and other old cartoons. Love it! :)
LOL I remember when I first discovered Miley Cyrus BB Talk I loved it! Major ABDL fuel! She knows that too, because I think has straight came out and said she's an ABDL right? 🤔 Yes very ironic to see an Old Cloth and Pin style Warner Bros Diaper on a CGI character! I love it too, and I don't even like Trolls.

Reactions: Cottontail
ABDElsa said:
She knows that too, because I think has straight came out and said she's an ABDL right? 🤔
It's certainly been suggested many times, and it's hard not to wonder after watching BB Talk.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Cottontail said:
It's certainly been suggested many times, and it's hard not to wonder after watching BB Talk.
Right?!

Haha...seeing Branch with that frowny face and attitude, he should have to wear a diaper. Bad Branch. Bad!

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
dogboy said:
Haha...seeing Branch with that frowny face and attitude, he should have to wear a diaper. Bad Branch. Bad!
Right?! Someone's a pouty Baby who deserves a spanking and Diaper punishment!

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Back