Losing track of Diaper wetness !

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In the last few weeks I’ve been losing track of how wet my diapers are and end up some times leaking 😔
Other times I will take diaper off after X hours and think did I pee that much ? 😧
I’m currently wearing Tena super or maxi pro skin in the day and a boostered better dry at night

Reactions: Diprs2, checkingoutall and (deleted member)
Happens to me all the time. I can feel when I pee, at least during the day. However, it happens so quickly and so often that I have been doing self diaper checks for decades.

Discreetly, of course. But, yes, I am often surprised how wet I am. For that reason, I usually don’t go more than 6 hours in my diaper, even a high absorbing one.

Reactions: Diprs2
parcelboy2 said:
In the last few weeks I’ve been losing track of how wet my diapers are and end up some times leaking 😔
Other times I will take diaper off after X hours and think did I pee that much ? 😧
I’m currently wearing Tena super or maxi pro skin in the day and a boostered better dry at night
Find diapers with wetness indicators.

SuzakuAkatori said:
Find diapers with wetness indicators.
Wetness indicators are only good when you can see your diaper.

There are many days I can't tell how wet I am without feeling my diaper. While at work, it's easier to feel my diaper than pull my pants down to look at it.

I still check my diaper the same way my parents checked me, need to feel the backside

Weeinmypants said:
I still check my diaper the same way my parents checked me, need to feel the backside
That’s a dangerous thing with a baby or toddler as 💩 may be lurking in there 🤣🤣
I some times do the same as you or I give my crotch a squeeze

checkingoutall said:
Wetness indicators are only good when you can see your diaper.

There are many days I can't tell how wet I am without feeling my diaper. While at work, it's easier to feel my diaper than pull my pants down to look at it.
Yep it’s a bit hard to pull my shorts down when I’m driving a truck on a motor way , but my shorts are lose enough in the leg I can get my hand up there instead

Reactions: Diprs2 and checkingoutall
i always change into a fresh night time diapers, but last night by the time i was actually going to bed it was already soaked through and through.
Guess it's to do with the summer heat here as well, as i hydrate quite a lot.

I pee my diaper so often and with such varying amounts it's hard for me to keep track of how wet I am. I have to actually feel the soaked, bulging padding by hand to judge wether I need to change or if it can hold a little more. I'm carful when I'm out not to have leaks that are visible to others but when I'm home I pee my diaper till it starts leaking. When I feel that little trickle of pee start running down my leg then it's time to change.

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed and NappiedTruckDriver
The diapers I wear, I can't even completely fill if I tried. I drink and drink and drink yet the diapers keep saying more more more.
But even so, I know how much my diaper is full or not mostly by how big it is, simply touching the front of it will tell me, or just the thickness or waddling amount. Otherwise, if you only drank so much after your last change its unlikely to be more wetter than that volume. Need a mirror to see wetness indicators.
Though I admit that for some the premium high capacity diapers are too expensive. I personally just don't want to ever have to worry about leaks, if I leak its usually wet :poop:.I wear plastic pants always for that reason.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Mathew
I have mixed incontinence. Usually I can tell when I’m peeing, unless I’m distracted or asleep. However because I dribble and it seems drops of pee get stuck in the urethra, a lot of times I have the opposite problem where I think I’m soaked and I check and I’m damp, but not soaked. For that reason i prefer diapers with wetness indicators… gives me an extra bit of reassurance.

Last edited:
Mathew said:
I pee my diaper so often and with such varying amounts it's hard for me to keep track of how wet I am. I have to actually feel the soaked, bulging padding by hand to judge wether I need to change or if it can hold a little more. I'm carful when I'm out not to have leaks that are visible to others but when I'm home I pee my diaper till it starts leaking. When I feel that little trickle of pee start running down my leg then it's time to change.
I usually wear my nappies to the point of leaking at home.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Mathew
I'm often far wetter than I realise when I change.

I'm just the opposite lately. I have recently started wetting before I need to so that I don't flood and leak and so I can use the diaper more efficiently. I'm finally beginning to know how wet I am by where I feel wetness. If I feel it creeping up the back I'll know it's time to change soon so I should find a restroom. If I feel it creeping from the back to the side of my thighs I know it is time to change ASAP.

Back