Loose fit with a big gut (Help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhieme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey guys, its been a while. Hope all of you are doing good and are staying safe. Got a question that I've seen limited threads on. It seems fits vary for me. I'm size extra large. I have a pretty good sized gut. The diapers size is not the issue as I have plenty of room front and back. The issue is how to secure the diaper with my gut in the way. I normally try and just tuck it under. but then I feel like it gets really loose. Increasing the risk of leaks. Any other plus sized guys here have any advice or tips and tricks? Thanks in advance and good to see everyone again :)

I use hockey tape to help make my diaper snug I keep a bit of pressure on the tape as I go around twice, I also wear a tykables plain colour onesie (romper versions keeps everything in place the best)

You need to keep a pair of scissors in your back pack to cut off your diaper when changing in public but the tape really makes a difference and I can wear just a diaper at home and it does not loosen or slip off.

Reactions: Paddy2020
Get a onesie, they help tremendously at keeping things in place... even those of us that are bear shaped.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion, KittyMerriweather, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
Awesome! I'll try these! Thanks 😊

Plus-sized girl here.

If you don't want to go the onsie route, you can wear underware over your diaper. They help keep things in place.

Good luck.

Im a little smaller (large), I second the onesie! It was a game changer for me!

TeddyUrsadorable said:
Get a onesie, they help tremendously at keeping things in place... even those of us that are bear shaped.
Interested in where you get your plus size onsies that don't break the bank.

Hellhieme said:
Hey guys, its been a while. Hope all of you are doing good and are staying safe. Got a question that I've seen limited threads on. It seems fits vary for me. I'm size extra large. I have a pretty good sized gut. The diapers size is not the issue as I have plenty of room front and back. The issue is how to secure the diaper with my gut in the way. I normally try and just tuck it under. but then I feel like it gets really loose. Increasing the risk of leaks. Any other plus sized guys here have any advice or tips and tricks? Thanks in advance and good to see everyone again :)
Very good topic, unfortunately the belly tuck is the unfortunate way of ensuring good tight fit. If you go into the bigger size nappies(Bariatric size) to accommodate your belly it's an ugly sight, talking from experience.

Another vote the onesie, or a pair of tightish fitting boxers of the top if you want to be more discreet!

babybigdiaper said:
Interested in where you get your plus size onsies that don't break the bank.

I've bought all my 4X onesies from ODU. I have 6 pairs of them.

Last edited:
TeddyUrsadorable said:
I've bought all my 4X onesies from ODU. I have 6 pairs of them.
Thanks Teddy, your onsies look brillant, have contacted ODU re sizing,

babybigdiaper said:
Thanks Teddy, your onsies look brillant, have contacted ODU re sizing,
They are amazing!

Hellhieme said:
Welcome back! Staying safe as best as we can given the situation! Rob110 has a great suggestion! however may I suggest vinyl electrical tape? I find hockey tape, duct tape anything that doesn't have a stretch either makes me hurt (could be placement) and oddly enough seems to increase my anxiety level substantially. A onesie will also help tremendously Have you checked out Little Kink Botique? They are us based (no I'm not paid to mention them lol, I just love the onesies I've ordered from them. Especially anything labeled as "Milk Silk") The stretch and give in the fabric is amazing, 5'10 and swinging widly in my weight range the large fits me well enough that there is very little slop/sag even when saturated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back