Looks like Cuties Sleepovers introduced a new size XL

Bedwetter12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
They are overnight pull-ups like Goodnites. Something I found interesting about them is that they’re unisex for the XL size and it clearly says in the description that they are for both daytime and nighttime protection.

Reactions: Mufasa and MaximusWolfheart
Bedwetter12 said:
They are overnight pull-ups like Goodnites. Something I found interesting about them is that they’re unisex for the XL size and it clearly says in the description that they are for both daytime and nighttime protection.
I'd like to see the package that says that, lol.

That’s nice it’s all white if some kids prefers it over designs they may feel too babyish.

Reactions: SparkyDog
BigAl1 said:
Ok, this is what makes marketing so interesting:

"SleepOvers® by Cuties Youth Pants are designed to meet the needs of older children with nighttime incontinence episodes. Super absorbent leakage protection keeps kids and beds dry. Make nighttime potty-training fun with SleepOvers® by Cuties. Help your little ones stay dry through the night with these premium training pants made with quality materials at a great price. These training pants offer customized leak protection for girls and boys while potty training and stretchable sides move with your toddler."

They say, "designed to meet the needs of older children with nighttime incontinence episodes" but then they go with, "These training pants offer customized leak while potty training and stretchable sides move with your toddler." So older children are still potty training and a toddler? LOL. Marketing is weird I'll tell ya. And the fact they go to 140 LBS, which is like in teenage years, lol, is toddler age? LOL.

Bedwetter12 said:
LOL, yeah, this is where marketing gets confusing for me, when they say "Bedwetting underwear that offers day and night protection.", lol

MaximusWolfheart said:
They say, "designed to meet the needs of older children with nighttime incontinence episodes" but then they go with, "These training pants offer customized leak while potty training and stretchable sides move with your toddler." So older children are still potty training and a toddler? LOL. Marketing is weird I'll tell ya. And the fact they go to 140 LBS, which is like in teenage years, lol, is toddler age? LOL.
Its their way of gently saying it's suited for the very large toddler
aka the ones that are quite heavy set and need a large pullup

Reactions: Jorelaxed
SparkyDog said:
Its their way of gently saying it's suited for the very large toddler
aka the ones that are quite heavy set and need a large pullup
LOL, yeah, I get it. Heh

I think they've actually had their size XL for a while. (ie, at least several years before before Goodnites split their L/XL into two sizes)

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, I12BLittle89, Bedwetter12 and 1 other person
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I think they've actually had their size XL for a while. (ie, at least several years before before Goodnites split their L/XL into two sizes)
This is true. From what I understand the quality is garbage. They’re nowhere near the size that Goodnites has. I think I had the chance to buy some from a thrift store recently but chose not to because the reviews were not favorable.

I12BLittle89 said:
This is true. From what I understand the quality is garbage. They’re nowhere near the size that Goodnites has. I think I had the chance to buy some from a thrift store recently but chose not to because the reviews were not favorable.
Yeah, I wished other diapers were like the way the OG Goodnites were. Those were the Goodnites I grew up with and wore as a kid for bedwetting and messing issues.

Cuties Sleepovers have always had an XL size even going back to when goodnites did back in the early 2000s. Goodnites dropped the XL size when they went from plain white to gender-specific prints around 2004, but Cuties kept the XL size ever since. They are total garbage though, so don't expect much if you try them. They are basically just a smaller version of the cheapest most terrible adult pull-ups money can buy.

Not new, my son wears them and goodnites during the day but wears a diaper at night

Reactions: furry121, Hell2DaNaw and MaximusWolfheart
I am wearing them right now. I love that they feel thicker than goodnites, all around. I haven't wet them yet though

Reactions: I12BLittle89
Back