Looking to meet others on my road trip

Blacksmith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm driving to Chicago starting today June 13th 2022, and am looking to meet up with others.
I'm starting in Grand Forks ND today and planning to get to Minneapolis by this evening, and Shaumburg IL (Chicago area) tomorrow night.
I will be in the Chicago area for Brickworld a Lego convention till Sunday night at least.
After that I'm thinking of going to St. Louis.
Then heading back to North Dakota for Friday.
If anyone wants to meet up in a public place message me here or on the Discord server.
I have even brought some extra diapers to do some trading.
I'm into thrifting, film photography, Lego, Mechanics

Hey,

I'm out of your travel path, but I'm a fellow mechanic and am getting into blacksmithing 😁

Reactions: redsan
I'm out your travel path too, I'm on the west coast. It would've been great to see your trip somewhere in my area

Have a fun road trip. I have an old Yashica 124G camera I shoot with from time to time. I'm going to be giving blacksmithing a try in the fall. I've been looking at some different designs for swords and knives to make.

Luckily ya met a random little in STL! :p

pupdezzi said:
Luckily ya met a random little in STL! :p
yes it was
you defiantly made my day

Hi! I also recently did a roadtrip to Chicago. Sorry I missed your post until now. I used to live near Schaumburg years ago. Did you visit Tykables? It's in Elk Grove.

BeTrue said:
Hi! I also recently did a roadtrip to Chicago. Sorry I missed your post until now. I used to live near Schaumburg years ago. Did you visit Tykables? It's in Elk Grove.
yes I did
picked up 2 half cases
Little builders
Puppers
Galactic
and Little Rawrs
and 3 onesies

• Love
Reactions: Fluffybottoms, redsan and BeTrue
Back