Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
hey y’all, I’m looking for some alternatives to better dry. I love the absorbency but my problem is being tall and someone thin in the waist. The mediums fit good in the waist, but the lower tapes are pretty close to the edge and I usually have to stretch out the gathers a little so it’s not too tight. The better dry large is way too big. Does anyone know of a good heavy absorption diaper that is just slightly larger by maybe an inch on bottom tapes and 1/2 and inch longer on top tapes than the betterdrys mediums.

Reactions: Neroforte, Magicalgirl101 and smnapp
The XP5000 look promising, am wondering if anyone has tried them?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Abena M4 are more go to when BetterDry and MegaMax are out of budget.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Neroforte
Cammer said:
hey y’all, I’m looking for some alternatives to better dry. I love the absorbency but my problem is being tall and someone thin in the waist. The mediums fit good in the waist, but the lower tapes are pretty close to the edge and I usually have to stretch out the gathers a little so it’s not too tight. The better dry large is way too big. Does anyone know of a good heavy absorption diaper that is just slightly larger by maybe an inch on bottom tapes and 1/2 and inch longer on top tapes than the betterdrys mediums.
I have a similar issue with BetterDry. I have found Megamax medium diapers have bigger wings. They seem to help those of us that are in between sizes in other brands.

Tena super/ ultra and seni are good ones

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Neroforte and PaddedRita
Cammer said:
It sounds like we are a similar shape. I have the same problem with Betterdry but love the feel, absorbency and price.

I’ve recently found a workaround that might help you. Lay the diaper out flat. At the lower edge of the front wings the cut of the plastic shell takes a very wide curve. You can trim this back towards the padding to make a tighter curve. Makes all the difference to how those bottom tapes reach.

I switched to incontrol recently and have had no overnight leaks since. Highly recommend checking out their “original” and their “elite” briefs if you need max protection.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Maybe try some MagaMax from North Shore .

Abena comforts M4 or Seni care ultra.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Jonnythepony
I'd have said the confidry but now they are going away

if you are ok with going with abdl brands you could get abu simple ultra for plain white or if you don't mind prints you could get little paws/ dino rawrs those are basically the same absorbency wise although dino rawrs have velcro tapes while little paws and simple ultra have adhesive tapes that can be ajusted

Magicalgirl101 said:
Tena super/ ultra and seni are good ones
Seni supers and Tenas are good for the quality and price.🙂

• Love
Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Back