• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Longtime fursuiter and Abdl

abdlprincess1988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Other
I’m a m”transgender m2f pre hrt and surgery hoping to start my transition to female soon love being a fursuiter and baby fur love wearing diapers of all kinds hoping to make friends of all kinds here locally and worldwide

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me

Reactions: JulestheFloof and Lillavenderbun
How did you get your first fur suit? If you wear a diaper under your suit what is it like?

Hey another fursuiter! Hi and welcome!
I notcied your profile pic - have you gotten to meet Marci at a convention? I've always wanted to meet her in person.

JulestheFloof said:
Hey another fursuiter! Hi and welcome!
I notcied your profile pic - have you gotten to meet Marci at a convention? I've always wanted to meet her in person.
Sadly no I haven’t

Ohwhy10 said:
How did you get your first fur suit? If you wear a diaper under your suit what is it like?
My original tiger fursuit was custom made back in 2017 she’s currently in retirement till I get a new fursuit head for her I don’t wear under my suit but always wanted to do it just not sure if it would work under my tiger bodysuit or not

Back