• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Longtime Diaper Lover

diaperman52

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hey I'm a gay male that has been into wearing and using diapers my entire adult life. I've enjoyed pooping my diaper my entire adult life.

I'm looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as you, but are willing to talk about other things as well.

Other interests include watching hockey and soccer.

Reactions: ArcticBoy1457 and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC Forum @diaperman52
I'm a diaper pooper too, we have a whole nursery of stinky babies here. Nice to meet you ☺️

diaperman52 said:
Hey I'm a gay male that has been into wearing and using diapers my entire adult life. I've enjoyed pooping my diaper my entire adult life.

I'm looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as you, but are willing to talk about other things as well.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hello and welcome diaperman.
Have a good start at adisc 🦖🧸🙋

Hello and welcome

diaperman52 said:

Welcome, i hope you have a wonderful time here. I'm also a gay male that likes wearing and pooping my diaper. Not too familiar with sports but love to hike.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Back