Longest you’ve stayed in a messy diaper?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Curious as to how long you’ve stayed in a messy diaper, assuming you’ve used barrier cream to help avoid a rash.

Reactions: tiron101
I try to limit my contact with messed diapers as much as possible. The most I think I’ve sat or laid in one was overnight for an unspecified amount of time (went to sleep dry and clean, woke up wet and messy). But while awake, the most I am in one is for I think maybe half an hour. I’m cared for, so my partner can tell when I’ve messed and they help me get cleaned up and take a bath.

Reactions: Cottontail
the longest I have been in a poopy diaper is probablly 18 hours! my bum was very very red and sore too!

• Wow
Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Max 5 minutes
change as quickly as possible & hop in the shower for a good cleaning

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hmmm I think I've went 12 hours without major skin issues :think:

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Pooped before going to sleep, slept all night, changed the next day. No rash.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hmm... *glances at watch* (Just kidding.)

Longest for me is probably 1-2 minutes. I guess you could say that I like getting messy, but I dislike being messy. When it happens, I clean up and change my diaper pretty much immediately.

Normally I will stay in a poopy diaper for no longer than an hour or so.

However, one night I pooped just before bed and stayed in that diaper till morning so about 9 hours.

One time I pooped myself on my way home, but was also super tired and unexpectedly fell asleep when I laid down on my bed to change my diaper... I think I woke up like 4 hours later and by then I had already peed in my sleep so everything was pretty much everywhere; thankfully my plastic pants contained the leaks. I just rushed to cleanup in the shower.

Probably about 12 hours? I don't remember messing sometimes so I actually don't know the answer to this for sure

Back