Longest you have ever worn one diaper?

I said it before on another question.
Will not repeat the answer as I was called a lier and worst.

Borz said:
We’re you playing Borderlands for too long 😂 ps I love Claptrap
Everybody loves Claptrap. Except inside the game 😇

Reactions: Deleted member 61864
12hrs

I frequently do 16 hours with a Mermaids and a booster. Sometimes they last 24 hours, but usually only if I keep my liquid intake to 3 quarts instead of the usual 4 to 5.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Pinkman123 said:
Why uptape the diaper? What I do when I poo is just slip them down off my hips, do my thing, pull them up, and tuck the flaps back in so they are not over the top.
i can't lol i usually wear my diaper snug so its difficult to pull them down and up like pull ups

Reactions: Flamoroo
All night long about 8pm to4am

hidden1234 said:
I think my longest is about 15 hours!
About three weeks! Not the same one of course!

jeffeybug said:
All night long about 8pm to4am
Did someone diaper you?

Reactions: Alexande
Did someone diaper you?

lonnie said:
I said it before on another question.
Will not repeat the answer as I was called a lier and worst.
Which question? I wouldn't mistrust you 😯

When testing the original Fabines I wore it for 30 hours before giving up. A diaper gets almost slick/slimy after that long and the smell is like an old nappy pail.

Woo Hoo !!!
I'm about to find out.....

So here I am with my morning coffee reading this post and wishing I did not have to go to work.
As I go upstairs to shower, the phone dings and I get a message that todays job is cancelled.😊😊

I now have the day to myself and plan to find out how long I can stay in my LFB diaper and plastic pants that I put on yesterday after work.
I cheated a little by wearing a booster in the evening and using the toilet for a #2 but I'm sure that I can keep going for quite a while.
I've just made some more coffee to keep things interesting.

Even better is that my stash is well stocked and I have the house to myself until tomorrow.

Probably close to sixteen hours, back when I was in school and stayed up all night drinking energy drinks studying for a final and then passed out before changing and slept for ten hours. I think the matress absorbed more than the diaper, so I threw it out. Not fun.

• Wow
Probably 14 hours I think. It's a little hard to say. But I wet in it before I went to bed and then got up and started playing video games without changing. I might actually have worn it a bit longer but my neighbor knocked on my door and I had to change so I could talk to him about something.

I've done 24 hours on multiple occasions

inconsurferdude said:
Probably close to sixteen hours, back when I was in school and stayed up all night drinking energy drinks studying for a final and then passed out before changing and slept for ten hours. I think the matress absorbed more than the diaper, so I threw it out. Not fun.
I had a similar experience : I was drunk and got to sleep with an already soaked diaper. Poor mattress ! Hopefully odor killers exist.

Not something I wish to reproduce !

I put on a diaper in the morning and rode all the way to Baltimore. Got there in time for dinner, after dinner we went to partying, I got very drunk, I passed the hell out without even getting under the covers, I woke up the next morning and the peekaboo diaper held up the whole time. But my thighs were purple. I've never experienced diaper rash like that ever before or since. Something like 30 hours.

Back