• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time to discover who I truly am

llcollector14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone,

Took me years if not decades to discover who I truly was. I started over 20 years ago as a diaper lover and was not interested in any of the baby stuff. I was always ashame of this, not understanding this desire to be padded by a wonderful diaper.

It would put me in a zen state like nothing else. As my career progressed and I became a business owner with several dozen people under me, stress levels increased and I started to need the occasional escape. I wasn’t handling my shit and was trying to control my world around me instead of living in the moment. Stress went yp and my escape led me to crossdress as I have always had a liking/kink for lingerie and everything feminine. I was always going to maids dresses after a while and then added diapers with that.

This led me to the sissy universe and I stated questioning myself. i did a lot of reading and work on myself to finally understand the what I really wanted was to be a baby girl.

I still love women, not into men at all but I now love the princess type diapers with sissy baby dresses. It is what truly soothe me. Love the clothes from the Maids Store.

I now accept myself as this is something I cannot change. i also no longer try and change the world around me and try to live in the present moment.

I sleep every night padded and with my teddy bear and have not had such good night sleeps ever in my life.

So this is me

Reactions: JunkyardDog1 and sissybaby34
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that great introduction. I'm happy that you now are accepting yourself that is a big accomplishment. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: llcollector14
Hello and welcome, what a lovely introduction, adisc is an awesome place enjoy

Ok I'm so happy you accepted your self. Some Dr have said that the liking of silky clothes comes from our mom's in silky nightgowns holding us as baby's.
Which stands to reason for some of us our liking of diapers also.
Those unconscious remembered feeling's. After I was put back into diapers I wanted to be a baby.
Those feelings of being taken care of resurfaced . But I did feel shame after. Glad you got over it like I have.
Welcome to the family here.

Welcome.
True self discovery and acceptance, can be a long journey for many of us, but like yourself my life is so much better with peacefully living with the result of the search.
Like yourself I will soon be in bed cuddling my teddy bears (nappies are my only underwear).
Great introduction by the way.
Have fun.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK, llcollector14 and foxkits
Thank you for a lovely introduction. Yes, self-acceptance is the goal, but for me it is an ongoing task, never something permanent. That's OK. It's like meditation. The mind constantly strays; the discipline is in bringing it back to the present. Curtseys.

Back