Live alone? Wear only your diaper?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else who lives alone wear nothing but your diaper?

Occasionally I’ll wear a onesie, but wearing nothing but a diaper makes me feel more babyish.

Reactions: Medium, babywolfboy, BabyBoy2023 and 7 others
No I do not live alone. If I did it wouldn't matter though. My mom's already told me she's looking forward to visiting me often at my house. I am currently still living with my mom and dad. Money has been tight in our household and I haven't been able to get a proper job. So with that being said, even if I did live alone, I wouldn't be able to pay to wear a bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and tiron101
Tshirt and diaper for me.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, littledreamers333, oldpppants and 6 others
Live alone. Currently laying here in my soaked and messy Rearz Daydreamers, and only the diaper. It is a trade-off of not being with somebody, but this is the privilege of living alone for sure.

Reactions: southeastlittle, wolfieblue, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I was wearing just my diaper for about an hour today. Usually, though, I have at least a tshirt on, and often Tykables shorts.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and tiron101
I like to wear a tee shirt or nightgowns with my diapers.

Reactions: RuffRuff, Seasonedcitizen, QTnPLASTIC and 1 other person
If I lived alone something I would maybe consider trying. Not able to do such at the moment unfortunately.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ChristianDiaperLover and tiron101
Live alone. Wear whatever I want. It's nice to just wander to the kitchen or work desk in footie pj's and not have any roommates or anybody around. Or not have to change to normie clothes for a midnight snack or lock bedroom doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, QTnPLASTIC, tiron101 and 2 others
What do you when someone makes a delivery to your door ???

Reactions: tiron101
Probably just waits, most services just drop ring and run now

Here some insist on photographing the recipient with the parcel to prove they have given it to the right person!

Wish mine was like that, I have numerous occasions where things get delivered to the wrong place.

I live with my wife,son and his girl friend. When it's hot ill wear just my diaper around the house. And if i come down stairs for snack at night. I do the same.

During the hottest part of summer yes I will wear only a diaper

Reactions: tiron101 and BigAl2
Cutiedan83 said:
During the hottest part of summer yes I will wear only a diaper
But usually I wear boxers over my diapers

Reactions: tiron101 and BigAl2
diaperedjustin said:
Does anyone else who lives alone wear nothing but your diaper?

Occasionally I’ll wear a onesie, but wearing nothing but a diaper makes me feel more babyish.
Live alone, I do sleep in just a diaper. When I'm not in bed usually just whatever I feel like wearing.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and tiron101
Live alone I wear only a diaper all the time when wearing

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and tiron101
I don't live on my own at the moment but will have my own place here soon. Something I enjoy is just wandering around in the nude, but I would certainly wear a diaper with a onesie for diaper support, and to look more babyish

Clearly, a bunch of you live Far Enough South that does not require a Heating System.

• Haha
Reactions: spaceboyo and tiron101
I don't have any problem wearing just a diaper, but I usually get a little cold that way, so I wear a pair of shorts over it, or a onesie, or something.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back