"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

I am okay.
Earlier I was out over to the WALMART here in Derry, New Hampshire.
(3) 32-Count Packages of ASSURANCE L/XL Adult Dydees.
(1) 18-Count Package of 23" x 36" Bed Pads.
(1) New Baby Toy.
(4) MATCHBOX Toy Vehicles.
(1) DVD, "G. I. JOE - A REAL AMERICAN HERO (Original Series)" Cartoon Box Set.
Of course it is "Pro-American Militarism Propaganda" aimed at "Little Boys".

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I’m a little and autistic. I was diagnosed when I was 28 at a behavioral health clinic. I’m blind too so I’ve had a couple work at home jobs but that’s it. I tried balancing out being little before I was living with my best friend. That didn’t really work. I’d just be in a diaper, socks, and a t-shirt all daywatching cartoons. I like my megamax diapers! I have overactive bladder with urge incontinents. I kinda liked being a little and having pull-ups and diapers before I was incontinent so that worked out I guess. My pacci is a must when I’m being little. I’m a little stoner baby. I love being high in little space. It also helps medicinally with other stuff as well. Wet my diaper while writing this. My drink of choice has been apple juice. It makes me have wet diapers for some reason. I’ve never gotten in store brands of briefs to work for me. I need to be on this site more often! I hope you’re having a diapered time while you’re reading this.
Take care
Stay little

Baby David :)

partier22 said:
I’m a little and autistic. I was diagnosed when I was 28 at a behavioral health clinic. I’m blind too so I’ve had a couple work at home jobs but that’s it. I tried balancing out being little before I was living with my best friend. That didn’t really work. I’d just be in a diaper, socks, and a t-shirt all daywatching cartoons. I like my megamax diapers! I have overactive bladder with urge incontinents. I kinda liked being a little and having pull-ups and diapers before I was incontinent so that worked out I guess. My pacci is a must when I’m being little. I’m a little stoner baby. I love being high in little space. It also helps medicinally with other stuff as well. Wet my diaper while writing this. My drink of choice has been apple juice. It makes me have wet diapers for some reason. I’ve never gotten in store brands of briefs to work for me. I need to be on this site more often! I hope you’re having a diapered time while you’re reading this.
Take care
Stay little

Baby David :)
Good Evening and Welcome!
Good to meet another member of the tribe of Autistic "Littles/Adult Babies".
I started this conversation thread a while back for us Autistics to have a space on here to talk.
I myself am Autistic and have Cerebral Palsy.
I am 64 years old.
My 80 year-old roommate took me up to the Orthotist in Hooksett here in New Hampshire today to get a new set of AFO Leg Braces.
They are on-order.
I have been back in diapers 24/7 since age 29.
Anyway, as I am writing this I am in my manual wheelchair and watching PBS NOVA online on my computer.
I am into LEGO Bricks.
Plus MATCHBOX and HOT WHEELS vehicles.

I like Legos too. I haven't played with them in years! I'm taking advantage of my roommate not being here and enjoying my pacci and the TV in the Livingroom. I never get to enjoy my pacci in my recliner in the living room watching TV in here a lot. My roommate has a two and a half year old so I don't use my pacci as much as I want to. I don't wanna confuse him lol

Sigh...
Trying to regress and be "Little".
The Holiday Season is coming up and as always my Childhood Abuse PTSD symptoms get worse at this time of the year.
My Mom was an extremely violent nut-case when she was alive.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I don't know if I've been officially diagnosed but Aspergers was finally explained to me at age 20 (in 2006) and so many strange things in my life up to that point finally made sense. It definitely seems to be at a way higher percent in this fetish, than among the general population. But I don't think any study has formally looked at this.
For a long time I had felt like I was younger than my physical age. Even though I potty trained at a normal age (between 2.5 and 3), I still had a lot of issues afterward. But I may have struggled more with constipation than incontinence as I never wet the bed, strangely. I still feel like I was trained too soon as my body may have been ready, but emotionally I probably wasn't and tried to hold it too often and was too good at doing that.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
I haven't got an ASD diagnosis properly, but I have a family history of mental illness, including family members with AD(H)D and I experience a lot of the same symptoms as someone on the spectrum, which is why I believe I have some form of autism. I also regress for stress relief and just for fun

I was diagnosed originally as pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise diagnosed (PDD-NOD) back until around 1994 when the psychiatrist switched it over to autism. It really explained a lot of the hypersensitivity issues I had with scoreboard buzzers and fire drills as well as other repetitive behaviors that came up. Like many of the posts, I also had faced bullying, including many inconsiderate teachers. My obsession/fetish with diapers came from certain cartoon characters and just cope with uncertainty in life.

MetalDan86 said:
I was diagnosed originally as pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise diagnosed (PDD-NOD) back until around 1994 when the psychiatrist switched it over to autism. It really explained a lot of the hypersensitivity issues I had with scoreboard buzzers and fire drills as well as other repetitive behaviors that came up. Like many of the posts, I also had faced bullying, including many inconsiderate teachers. My obsession/fetish with diapers came from certain cartoon characters and just cope with uncertainty in life.
My official diagnosis came at age 47 after a lifetime of difficulties not deallt with or explained.
Anyway, I am having some plushie hugging time with "TINKLE", my giant teddy bear.
TINKLE is so soft and he is filled with love and careing.
He helps me maintain cognitive/emotional self-regulation.

caitianx said:
My official diagnosis came at age 47 after a lifetime of difficulties not deallt with or explained.
Anyway, I am having some plushie hugging time with "TINKLE", my giant teddy bear.
TINKLE is so soft and he is filled with love and careing.
He helps me maintain cognitive/emotional self-regulation.
Nice! I also have a large 3ft Teddy named Cream who is a great sleep companion. Really helps with decompressing after a busy day!

MetalDan86 said:
Nice! I also have a large 3ft Teddy named Cream who is a great sleep companion. Really helps with decompressing after a busy day!
On my Facebook page I just uploaded a video of me "diapering" TINKLE Bear.
Diapering teddy bears is a natural thing for us "Littles" to do as a playtime activity.

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86
Ho, Hi! It's actually this thread that convinced me to join ADISC. Still in the process of getting an official diagnostic, but I score rather high in self evaluations, have multiple cases in my family tree and well... Lets just say it explans a lot. Anyhow, hello :)

Reactions: MetalDan86
Off topic question here...

Does anybaby else struggle to drive? Whenever I have to dive, even if its a short trip to the store, I get incredibly anxious and often make mistakes because there's just too much to focus on at once. I'm just wondering if any of y'all feel like driving or other adult tasks are too much to process at times?

TaoHeart said:
Ho, Hi! It's actually this thread that convinced me to join ADISC. Still in the process of getting an official diagnostic, but I score rather high in self evaluations, have multiple cases in my family tree and well... Lets just say it explans a lot. Anyhow, hello :)
Good Evening!
Welcome to the Autistic Tribe of "Littles" here!
Anyway, I had to be "Big" all day long today.
Away from home.
Video production for my town.

SmolBearSof said:

Does anybaby else struggle to drive? Whenever I have to dive, even if its a short trip to the store, I get incredibly anxious and often make mistakes because there's just too much to focus on at once. I'm just wondering if any of y'all feel like driving or other adult tasks are too much to process at times?
I used to drive but I had to give it up.
Eyesight issues, along with Autism-related multi-tasking issues.

Reactions: Deleted member 65423
caitianx said:
I used to drive but I had to give it up.
Eyesight issues, along with Autism-related multi-tasking issues.
I'm so sorry you had to give it up for good. I hope you're in an area where you can get around easily by other means! But, I will say, I am a bit glad I'm not the only one who struggles with this.

SmolBearSof said:

I also have many issues with driving and avoid night driving as much as possible. …😫Too much stuff to focus on at once to the point it becomes sensually overwhelming, although I have masked some of that with experience and having a car that doesn’t suck. Sometimes I think to myself that I would rather file my taxes as single than drive in the rain or at night. Many neurotypical adults would find me weird for not being obsessed with the usual vehicles and football mania…

SmolBearSof said:
Hmmm... Well, I find it stressful and will need to actively avoid all distractions (ex.: I'll shut down the cell phone notifications, I won't talk to passengers, etc.) but as long as I focus, I'm ok. It's exhausting, I highly dislike driving downtown, but I don't think I'd be more of a danger on the road than others, if I focus and I respect my energy levels. Where I easily struggle, though, is when I come accross umpredictable situations (ex.: When there's an firetruck siren and I'm stuck trying to look all around to figure out where it's coming from) that said, since I dislike driving and don't usually need to, it could be something that I could, in part, overcome with practice. In short, I'd rather do 2 hours of public transport than 15 minutes of driving.

Last edited:
caitianx said:
Sigh...
Trying to regress and be "Little".
The Holiday Season is coming up and as always my Childhood Abuse PTSD symptoms get worse at this time of the year.
My Mom was an extremely violent nut-case when she was alive.
So was mine! Kudos!

SmolBearSof said:
I'm so sorry you had to give it up for good. I hope you're in an area where you can get around easily by other means! But, I will say, I am a bit glad I'm not the only one who struggles with this.
There is the Manchester, NH Transit Authority CART Paratransit Service.
I used it to get downtown yesterday.

Back