Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Currently I'm struggling with my little side. I just feel like my little side is my true self. I've also have times where I need to put it away, but it's tough doing so. Every time I have to put it away I don't feel like myself. On the other half of that coin when in baby mode, I just wanna cuddle anyone and everyone. But since I have to hide my little side. No one is ever around, so I just end up kinda sad, but happier than I would be as my false self. My emotions are all over the place, I'm guessing it's coming from being split about myself. Anyone have any tips on this problem

KryanAshford said:
Currently I'm struggling with my little side. I just feel like my little side is my true self. I've also have times where I need to put it away, but it's tough doing so. Every time I have to put it away I don't feel like myself. On the other half of that coin when in baby mode, I just wanna cuddle anyone and everyone. But since I have to hide my little side. No one is ever around, so I just end up kinda sad, but happier than I would be as my false self. My emotions are all over the place, I'm guessing it's coming from being split about myself. Anyone have any tips on this problem

Yeah, you need to find balance. Maybe some meditation? I can get that you feel conflicted that your little side is your true self. But I am definitely convinced you are more than that. It's a huge part of you, yes, but you can also be happy with your big side too. It's all about balance. As you know, I've been trying to find it too. It's hard, but just remember, being a little is a huge relief, but you're also a 28 year old person who needs and can thrive in life :D Find balance!

*Hugs*

For a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. He comes to eat at the table with us but, his heart is not with us.

It seems that you tell yourself that you have trouble controlling you ‘little’ side. Perhaps if you meditate, imagine yourself, and tell yourself you can control your ‘little’ side; you might find it easier. But, like the first sentence, you’re heart has to be with it; i.e., you have to really want it. You have to believe and tell yourself you can control your ‘little’ side before you have reached that goal within reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back