Little kings or daydreamers

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I haven’t tried either yet but was wandering which one you would recommend and why? What are so pros and cons of either. Thanks 😊

I like both for entirely different reasons, and they are both very different diapers. If the little kings weren't so expensive, and came in a case option id have more in my stash.

Looks like they've started doing "case" pricing. Which is a plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and PGAFAN2008
What do you like about both?

osirisboi15 said:
What do you like about both?
The little kings: they seem to wick well, pretty absorbent, and I like the cloth cover a lot. The design is also pretty cute. The fit is a little lower on these, but not bad.

The daydreamers: super absorbent, the plastic is nice, I like the frosted plastic, the tapes are great, slightly scented, and for me the fit is very good in a medium(I like higher riding diaper).

I've got a few cases of rearz stuff, as I like their fit the best for me so far.

• Love
Reactions: osirisboi15
Going by your description, the daydreamers sound nice 🤤. I’ve tried Rearz barnyard and the abu alphagatorz but can’t decide what to try next. Thanks 😊

Alpha gatorz lol

Haha just messing around I’ve tried the little kings but ended up liking the alpha gatorz more but the little kings were nice lol

Reactions: PGAFAN2008, Lostdiapersboy and osirisboi15
Never tried little kings but I can definitely recommend daydreamers if you’re looking for a diaper that can hold a lot without leaking. Definitely my go to if I’m planning to drink a lot of lemonade and want to fill my diaper as much as I can.

Reactions: TigerDL and osirisboi15
osirisboi15 said:
Going by your description, the daydreamers sound nice 🤤. I’ve tried Rearz barnyard and the abu alphagatorz but can’t decide what to try next. Thanks 😊
Since you've tried the Alphagatorz already, the Little Kings will be basically the same experience but with a wetness indicator line and a different design. While the Daydreamers will be more different than the others you've tried with their clear plastic. The clear plastic is quite interesting, being able to see your pee discolor the diaper so easily. And the capacity is very high, the same rating as their Mega Barnyards (depending on when you ordered your Barnyards).

TigerDL said:
Since you've tried the Alphagatorz already, the Little Kings will be basically the same experience but with a wetness indicator line and a different design. While the Daydreamers will be more different than the others you've tried with their clear plastic. The clear plastic is quite interesting, being able to see your pee discolor the diaper so easily. And the capacity is very high, the same rating as their Mega Barnyards (depending on when you ordered your Barnyards).
Thanks for the advice. I’ve read the little kings are the same. I loved the alphagatorzd they were soooo comfy but i liek the little kings design better now.

As far at the barnyard, I tried them when they first came out so it’s been a while. That’s one reason I did decide to try the daydreamerz.

Reactions: TigerDL
I have both in my collection and enjoy both of them. They both have their own unique features. Little Kings. I really enjoy the cloth back and they are super comfortable. Daydreamer have the clear plastic which really shows the colors of my usage. I thoroughly enjoy waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror and seeing the yellow front from my nighttime use. Also. Daydreamer have the immense capacity of rears mega series. So you can go and go and go. And did I say go! But I don't think twice of wearing one one day and the other one the next day. I like him that much.

• Love
Reactions: osirisboi15 and TigerDL
Pantyman said:
I have both in my collection and enjoy both of them. They both have their own unique features. Little Kings. I really enjoy the cloth back and they are super comfortable. Daydreamer have the clear plastic which really shows the colors of my usage. I thoroughly enjoy waking up in the morning and looking in the mirror and seeing the yellow front from my nighttime use. Also. Daydreamer have the immense capacity of rears mega series. So you can go and go and go. And did I say go! But I don't think twice of wearing one one day and the other one the next day. I like him that much.
I can’t wait 😜 I even bought an onesie for the occasion to help hold it up when it gets soaked. I’m wanting to be fully padded 20-24hrs, even going out in them. I’m excited 😊

I find that Daydreamers are more of a medical diaper with a print, they are good but not amazing. Vs the lil kings were designed with the goal to be more babyish. Very soft with a full print, and the wetness indicator gives it more of a babyish look when used. In my opinion the lil kings are superior if you are looking for that baby look. Both are good but the Kings are my choice all day long!

Reactions: osirisboi15
I find Little Kings to be very cute but not the best in terms of absorbency. If I wear them overnight and have an accident, my crotch always feels damp and soggy in the morning. It’s like the pee seeps through the cover

I've only used the Daydreamers so can only really give my opinion on them:
That being said, the Little Kings do look absolutely adorable and I'd love to try them.

Daydreamers:
- Slightly scented (really nice smell, not overpowering imo)
- Good absorbency (quick)
- Insane capacity (10,000ml?) I've never had a leaking incident, although I am not sure they realistically hold 10,000ml as that is just mind blowing
- They're really cute, the designs are awesome!
- The tapes are strong enough to hold up the wet nappy

They're really great! Rearz do some amazing nappies.

Reactions: TigerDL, osirisboi15 and AndyPandy
Little Kings were a favourite of mine for a while (before kiddo teddy's came along) and still are high on the list, I like the cloth backs and love the design and found them to be particularly comfy and good capacity with rarely a leak (unless pushed too far).

I also have daydreamers and really like these too, love the print and they have a super good capacity, comfy and soft and a nice plastic finish.

In all not much between them for me in terms of preference it just depends on my mood and what I want at the time.

Back