Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the good news is that it seems to stretch a bit. After wearing it all last evening and sleeping in it, my LKS was certainly easier to get into this evening, though it is still pretty snug.

Akastus said:
Well, the good news is that it seems to stretch a bit. After wearing it all last evening and sleeping in it, my LKS was certainly easier to get into this evening, though it is still pretty snug.

Yes, I agree however it seems to back to the smaller size each time it's washed and you have to stretch it again. Or that could just be me.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Yes, I agree however it seems to back to the smaller size each time it's washed and you have to stretch it again. Or that could just be me.

It's 100% cotton. Cotton always shrinks in the wash.

Akastus said:
It's 100% cotton. Cotton always shrinks in the wash.

I thought it was that it shrank in the dryer so I air dried them. But it didn't work.

Is there anyone that could share a picture with us? (not wearing, maybe just a picture of it. I really want to get one but want to see them first :)

tdlrfootedpjs said:
I thought it was that it shrank in the dryer so I air dried them. But it didn't work.

Technically speaking, any kind of heat can cause shrinkage. Most modern washing machines have a low-temperature/delicate setting to prevent that. Drying is a major issue with cotton, because it's so hydrophilic. There's a reason towels are made of cotton, after all. You really need to hang them up outside so that the wind can get at the them, but that's not exactly viable at this time of year. I usually run my dryer's gentle cycle for the minimum possible time (20 minutes) then hang them up somewhere warm.

pedro said:
Is there anyone that could share a picture with us? (not wearing, maybe just a picture of it. I really want to get one but want to see them first :)

Since you asked so nicely.... :tongueout:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Note: Those are not feet that came with the sleeper. They're All-In-One Company feet that I bought separately and attached with snaps. You'll note it's a little long in the leg for me.

Having slept in it for two nights, it's definitely stretched a bit. It's no longer so compressive, and the zip is far easier to get up and secure. Though in my case, I've been wearing a rear-zip sleeper with security tab for about two months now, so perhaps I'm just more experienced. YMMV.

Well, I got my LKS today. Size 18. As I said I am 5"6" and 38" round. It fit nicely. but as has been said before there is no stretch it was hard to get the zipper up, as I had to reach behind me I think I over stretched getting to the zipper when it was between my shoulder blades, it will be hard to get off in the AM, I can see how a little child would be "trapped" in one and not be able to get their diaper off.. But size 18 fits nicely, I might end up ordering more of them in the future. But as was said before, it really shows off the diaper under it. The only thing is they are not as warm as my other sleepers, so for now I will be wearing them under some footed sleepers, they feel like they are thin enough for summer.

Last edited:
I went ahead and ordered one as well, Size 18, I'm 5" 11' with a 32 inch waste so when it gets here I will share I'll be sure to share it's fit since I learned about it here! I ordered the Fuschia/Turquoise variant :).

Akastus said:
Since you asked so nicely.... :tongueout:

Note: Those are not feet that came with the sleeper. They're All-In-One Company feet that I bought separately and attached with snaps. You'll note it's a little long in the leg for me.

Having slept in it for two nights, it's definitely stretched a bit. It's no longer so compressive, and the zip is far easier to get up and secure. Though in my case, I've been wearing a rear-zip sleeper with security tab for about two months now, so perhaps I'm just more experienced. YMMV.

Thank you so much! Now I've confirmed that it's on the very slim side! So i will get the size 18 as I have some Michelin tires which I cannot get rid off them haha

Thanks for photo sharing. I put in order tonight! The LKS looks amazing! Just curious what kind of diaper is that?

BabyToddler said:
Thanks for photo sharing. I put in order tonight! The LKS looks amazing! Just curious what kind of diaper is that?

Plastic-backed Tena Slip Maxi. Because the LKS is so snug-fitting, any nappy looks thicker than it is.

Hi all! I used to be Koni here a while ago. These sleepers are my favorite as well, also they gave me 4 of the bear logos to put on my sleepers. Love them much! Anyone have any pics of them wearing it? I can't see the pictures on this page if anyone posted any. I'll post a few pics of how I look in mine as well. How do youpload photos to your profile?

Last edited:
See the photos that I posted one page back. Or check my gallery in my profile, which is where you upload photos. I believe that you have to use a PC to do so, however.

I'm thinking of purchasing one and was wondering if it would fit me? 5'9" 160lbs. How do you zipper up the back zipper by yourself? I can reach from my lower back to my center of my back but can't reach between the shoulder blades. Whats the secret. Don't want to spend the money and not be able to zip it. Also looked up rear zippered pjs and found a disability site that sells them too. not as baby looking as these tho.

Hi Akastus, thanks! I wish I could show you how I look in my sleepers. I have both colors in short and long sleeve. They feel great!

abdl36 said:
I'm thinking of purchasing one and was wondering if it would fit me? 5'9" 160lbs. How do you zipper up the back zipper by yourself? I can reach from my lower back to my center of my back but can't reach between the shoulder blades. Whats the secret. Don't want to spend the money and not be able to zip it. Also looked up rear zippered pjs and found a disability site that sells them too. not as baby looking as these tho.

I'm 5'7" 154lbs, and the size 16 fits me fine - it's actually a little long in the leg. So either the 16 or 18 will fit you. As for zipping - I reach behind my back with my left hand and push the zip up as far as it can go, then I reach over my right shoulder with my right hand and pull it up. The zipper does have an eye, so if all else fails, you could simply tie a piece of string to it.

I went to order one and I found a 5% off coupon for anyone that wants to use it. LKS1503. To bad they only do 2 day shipping. wish they had free shipping. I don't know if I want to spend 40 dollars on pjs. I could spend that money on more diapers or ab things.

I was surprised to find out the company is just 2 towns away and received mine the next day after ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back