Little Keeper Sleeper

MailCat581 said:
However you will notice a diaper bulge the thicker the diaper you wear in them.
I think thats one of the best parts of the sleeper, since its 100% cotton, its designed to be snug to your body (this reduces fire danger) but since its snug it highlights all area's, my fiancee says its the cutest to see my padded butt under the sleeper, and I love how the sleeper fabric stretches as you get wet, sometimes I'll have an accident while sleeping at night and if I'm on my back when it happens, the diaper will expand, absorb and wick all to the lower seat and rear side which then makes the rear area even more highlighted in the morning.

I have one and it's one of the most comfortable sleepers I own. Not to mention the GF thinks it makes me look more adorable but this is beside the point. I like the fact that it holds everything in place.

Bps said:
It looks like they're all out of stock for size 20 long sleeves though. Could anyone let us know when they have more available?

I think you'll either have to contact them or just keep an eye on their website

I suspect most of their sales are to youth, ages 4-12 or so, and they just don't keep a large inventory of the larger sizes.

They're such a niche market that they probably replenish stock on something like a quarterly basis, because of the need for custom manufacture at low quantity.

Bps said:
I tried these, they're surprisingly comfortable and a lot of fun to wear. I've never worn anything like them before, and now I can't go to bed without them. Not too difficult to put on or remove, though I might just have better reach back there.

It looks like they're all out of stock for size 20 long sleeves though. Could anyone let us know when they have more available?

And both of these are completely out of stock too, I guess everything is in short supply. The KayCey kind you linked looks like it might actually be harder to undo than Little Keeper Sleeper. I can imagine that buttons would be harder to operate back there than snaps. Would be interested in giving them a try too whenever they have more.
They had posted a survey on their FB page a while back to see which people liked better Blue or Cranberry they where going to add the winner to their restock order. That was while back I can only guess it’s on it’s way

Reactions: WillFord384
One thing I found odd was that half of their print was solid darker colors (makes sense) and the other half was white and color stripes. I just found that unusual. It would seem natural for them to have a selection of actual prints, and the stripes just don't look like they'd be that appealing?

bambinod said:
One thing I found odd was that half of their print was solid darker colors (makes sense) and the other half was white and color stripes. I just found that unusual. It would seem natural for them to have a selection of actual prints, and the stripes just don't look like they'd be that appealing?
I for one really like the stripes all 4 of my footed ones have stripes my short sleeve and legs one is solide blue I like the look of all of them !

bambinod said:

They are designed for kids and adults with autism. The colors are chosen with that in mind.

Prints would be uncomfortable for many autistic people, who struggle with visual noise.

bambinod said:

The stripes and solid colors are intended to be autism friendly, which is why they are a little different from regular kid pajamas.

Reactions: WillFord384
I love the stripes

I like the stripes myself and I didnt realized there was a method of reasoning for them, I am fond of the red over blue and kind of wish for a green over blue pattern, Currently Im wearing a white and grey stripe and yes lol, I feel like a diapered prisoner hehe.

Reactions: zeep, WillFord384 and Deleted member 41919
Back