Little for Big

I bought one of their onesie skirt sets a while back and the onesie itself is made of rather thin material, but the skirt is pretty decent. The main complaint that I have about it is the armpit area is a bit too tight which can get uncomfortable after a while.

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I've never bought clothing from LFB just diapers, they were the first diapers I purchased after being smaller than a size 50 now
I'm down to 44 pants 45 waist. I love their little fantasy diaper and little dreamers also. They fit my waist just fine and as you know I'm not a small little
I just picked up my amazon package with a bunch of little for big stuff and I’m so excited to get home and try them on!! I’m 6’3 250lbs with a 42 waist. Bought a couple onesies and the vintage baby and little dreamers too!

Not sure about this but is lgb unisex?

i have two lfb pacifiers they are awesome

Yes they do have a very few cute diapers !

nappybaby said:
i have two lfb pacifiers they are awesome
I have a lfb big Gen 2 pacifier

littleleo said:
Not sure about this but is lgb unisex?
I've never paid attention to this, but looked at their Amazon page. The diapers would be considered unisex, their onesies (which I have a few) are all directed towards female styles. The diapers are decent, and have some cute prints. I've been tending to order Rearz or ABU for a while now, but the Little Dreamers and Little Fantasy diapers I've bought quite a few of over the years.

I'm not a fan of their pacifiers, they have a couple of 'sets' that I received one in.

I have a few things from them which I like the quality is okay. But it depends what you want. I find most of their stuff is more sexy than baby, in both fit and style so I don't buy from them much

i own 5 onesies from LFB, they dont fit exactly well since i gained some weight since buying them but the quality is excellent, snaps work great very secure. Defintly order a size up if you want a looser fitting onesie.

Found out by ordering a size up onesie from rearz, it shrank in wash and became a instant favorite of mine, so much so it has holes in the crotch now from constant wear. Snaps are metal and great too.

I believe LFB has a great DDlg feeling but theyre limited on the cute clothes, i heard little kink boutique is much better and it never hurts to check etsy!

I got one of their onesies years ago.

And honestly I hated it. The design was cute (paw prints with purple trim), but the fit was so bad. Particularly for me who isn't skinny.
The sleeves rode up into my armpits which drove me insane. And if you have breasts that you don't like having squished down, you're not gonna like these. Sensory nightmare for me. Ended up giving it away.

Blathers said:
So I have been seeing some reviews of little for big, but I am a bit wary because a ton of the times they are sponsor reviews >:[ and the ppl are skinny littles
which is cool and all, but I was wondering if anyone has bought there clothing items. I have seen them on amazon and there website of course.

In the past I was reluctant to buy from them because it seems they really market to the ddlg crowd (which is all dandy but It just isnt me), but some of the clothing items I now seen from them look very cute for instance a unicorn jacket :3 its soooooo cute.

So yeah is the quality good? for the price. And whats everyones general thoughts on the brand. There diapers look cute too.

🌸 🐸 🌈 💕
I have bought from them, last time the blue boy diapers had an ink transfer, made my bed and nightie blue. Would never buy them again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and bigtoddler96
in my experience their sizes are actually pretty good. im amab, so i was afraid large, which i usually buy, might not fit me, but it fits very well. from what ive seen they also ship relatively quickly, but i suppose that depends on what youre used to? the only thing so far that i think could be better, is that they dont exactly ship discreetly. its pretty clear from the packaging what product it is. i was lucky enough that they put it in my letterbox and no one saw, but i can imagine awkward situations with your neighbours

Their onesies are not bad. Focus on the height more so than the other measurements.

Most of their products do not seem like they would work too great with my male body. It’s definitely a business that caters to the ladies.

Back