Little builders

pampers4U said:
2 diapers and one night later I'm happy to report positive performance. The 1st diaper I wore yesterday was used in more of an active setting, I did wet it a few times, but I also mowed and weed whacked the lawn, so I was very active, the diaper stayed in place and did not have any padding break downs, very nice, total time worn was about 5 hours.
I took a shower before bed and was changed into another one, the wifey thought these diapers were supper cute as she changed me into a new one, also a onesie romper for the night.
During the night I def wet at least twice, woke up this am with a def bulge feeling, the sap did a great job, with decent wicking / migration into the back seat, I wet again as I made my first cup of coffee, everything worked and felt normal, this diaper at 5,000 ml is a great premium product, no leaks, no issues, the plastic remained super soft but strong, the tapes are still very snug to me and I dont seem to have any sag issues.
Havent found any minuses with this diaper, and the pluses so far is how comfortable it is. Good job tykables crew!!

great review! I wore one last night and ended up ordering a case 😬. I think the combination of thin but absorbent makes them a great option to wear out in public running errands, etc. can’t get enough of the plastic.

oh and I just noticed, I've got 7 bags of the original little builders still sitting here... so vintage!

Quick update: after wearing one full pack of these in size medium, I'm going to say these are still awesome, I am going to order size large to compare since I'm right on the fence in size range. I did notice that while the diaper rise in medium is really good for me, the bottom tapes feel like they are to low and have to be angled up to hit the taping zone, I'm hoping that size large will give more of a straight across with the top tapes being angled slightly down, I'm also a front taper, meaning I like both sets of tapes to be landed on the front panel vs more of the sides, My reasoning is that when they are on the sides, the tapes end up getting slowly ripped off from clothing movement, as apposed to when they are laying on the front.
Absorbency / performance wise, this is a very good product and very comfortable to wear, the plastic is like the original snuggies overnight soft plastic.

Reactions: Iron, TigerDL and Indyboy44
todaler said:
Yes they will. That is why there are 12 dubblers in a bag and 12 Little Builders in a bag. We always planned to have the Dubblers count match our EveryDay diaper line as we released them.
Great choice. You should go talk to the people that design hot dogs and buns packages... :ROFLMAO:

@todaler When do you think you guys will get another shipment of larges in? I totally understand that everything is delayed but do you have a round about time line established?

Back