Little builders

Diaperedlife13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I got stuck with a pack of little builders that frankly I did not want. I don't like low absorbency diapers. Does anyone have experience with the new little builders. How absorbent are they and can a heavy wetter like myself trust them going out and about in public. Thanks dudes and dudets

Send them to me ;)

Rtrdude9699 said:
Send them to me ;)
I mean. There still diapers that I will happily pee my pants into 🤣

Reactions: eddy200
I like them, they are advertised to hold less, but I have had zero issues with them.

PaddedBass said:
I like them, they are advertised to hold less, but I have had zero issues with them.
How would you compare them to Galactics or overnights. They are noticibly thinner

I typically wet 3 times in a Dino or a pupper. I wet twice in the builders and could’ve maybe done another smaller one, but had to change.

Do the Tykables Dubblers work with these?

I always liked the old Little Builders and still have a few left. I called them a "Goldilocks" diaper because for me they were just right for day time and night time wetting. I just ordered the new version, and will let you know how I like them.

Diaperedlife13 said:
So I got stuck with a pack of little builders that frankly I did not want. I don't like low absorbency diapers. Does anyone have experience with the new little builders. How absorbent are they and can a heavy wetter like myself trust them going out and about in public. Thanks dudes and dudets
Low absorbency is really subjective here. The Little Builders are rated at 5000ml, that is basically the same as Little Rascals, Safari, Little Paws, Simple, Everything from Bambino basicly. Even the Tykables Line other than the Camelots are 6000, 5000 isn't a huge drop. Honestly you shouldn't have a huge difference with them in most cases. I assume it was in the Big Littles Diaper Box as we did include a bag of these in most of the boxes after they were released.

Reactions: BigKid25, WillFord384 and perlFerret
AJFan2020 said:
Do the Tykables Dubblers work with these?
Yes they will. That is why there are 12 dubblers in a bag and 12 Little Builders in a bag. We always planned to have the Dubblers count match our EveryDay diaper line as we released them.

Reactions: TigerDL, LilDavey, WillFord384 and 1 other person
todaler said:
Low absorbency is really subjective here. The Little Builders are rated at 5000ml, that is basically the same as Little Rascals, Safari, Little Paws, Simple, Everything from Bambino basicly. Even the Tykables Line other than the Camelots are 6000, 5000 isn't a huge drop. Honestly you shouldn't have a huge difference with them in most cases. I assume it was in the Big Littles Diaper Box as we did include a bag of these in most of the boxes after they were released.
I did receive them in the subscription box. 1000 is a pretty big drop. The absorbancy capabilities are noticibly smaller. I felt I needed to change pretty quickly. Compared to Galactics or overnights

Diaperedlife13 said:
I didn't know they had re-introduced them? They were a great diaper for work when they sold them - all the premium features while being thin enough to wear comfortably under dress clothes for work. My complaints at the time were (1) the shell was super delicate and easy to punch a hole in, and (2) they were velcro tabs that tended to move during the day. I wear NS Supreme Lite to work now, higher capacity, a little bit thicker, no front elastic, adhesive tabs. Also, all-white is easier to mistake for undies than the builder's peach if your shirt comes untucked.

Just gotta say I was able to snag a bag and I LOVE these. The new plastic is amazing and I like it better than the “toddler tough” plastic. They’ve held a decent amount too but I haven’t really tested the limits. They do feel a little thinner but to be honest we need some thinner options in the ABDL industry for daytime! I can’t wait until large is back in stock so I can order a case :). Big thanks to you and your design team, @todaler !

Last edited:
Reactions: BigKid25, TigerDL, todaler and 2 others
Indyboy44 said:
Just gotta say I was able to snag a bag and I LOVE these. The new plastic is amazing and I like it better than the “toddler tough” plastic. They’ve held a decent amount too but I haven’t really tested the limits. They do feel a little thinner but to be honest we need some thinner options in the ABDL industry for daytime! I can’t wait until large is back in stock so I can order a case :). Big thanks to you and your design team, @todaler !
Shouldn't be to long we have stuff showing up soon. :)

My Little Builders arrived today. I will review them in the next couple of days after I wear them to work tomorrow- Tuesday 08/03/2021. My main criteria are wetting capacity and discretion. Out of the box, they look good.

Frungie said:
My Little Builders arrived today. I will review them in the next couple of days after I wear them to work tomorrow- Tuesday 08/03/2021. My main criteria are wetting capacity and discretion. Out of the box, they look good.
Be careful wearing to work. The capacity is nothing like other tykables

Just ordered a case, 5000ml is plenty for me, I was honestly sold on the *butter smooth plastic* can't wait to wear them.

Diaperedlife13 said:
Be careful wearing to work. The capacity is nothing like other tykables
I wore my new Little Builders yesterday at work. I first diapered up at 7:00 am, drove to work, and had my first wetting at 8:00 am. I really don't know how often I wet, I was too busy at work and just didn't keep track, but was cognizant of how wet I was getting. I finally decided I better change at about 1:30 pm. My diaper was pretty wet but still had some capacity left. The wicking was adequate, and I did not have any leaks.

Reactions: TigerDL and PaddedBass
Just got home from work and the box was laying in my driveway, opened it up and was amazed at the package, looks very "littles in mind" opened up a pack and took a diaper out, couldnt believe at how soft the plastic was, very very nice so far, the diaper itself seems slightly thinner then the dinosaurs or galactic's but not much, the tapes are the same and the landing panel is the same material. Back to the plastic though, very smooth, but doesnt seem delicate either.
Put the diaper on and the fit is like all there other fits in medium, going to stay in this one till bedtime so hopefully the diaper gets some use, so far I like what I'm working with.

Reactions: TigerDL and Indyboy44
2 diapers and one night later I'm happy to report positive performance. The 1st diaper I wore yesterday was used in more of an active setting, I did wet it a few times, but I also mowed and weed whacked the lawn, so I was very active, the diaper stayed in place and did not have any padding break downs, very nice, total time worn was about 5 hours.
I took a shower before bed and was changed into another one, the wifey thought these diapers were supper cute as she changed me into a new one, also a onesie romper for the night.
During the night I def wet at least twice, woke up this am with a def bulge feeling, the sap did a great job, with decent wicking / migration into the back seat, I wet again as I made my first cup of coffee, everything worked and felt normal, this diaper at 5,000 ml is a great premium product, no leaks, no issues, the plastic remained super soft but strong, the tapes are still very snug to me and I dont seem to have any sag issues.
Havent found any minuses with this diaper, and the pluses so far is how comfortable it is. Good job tykables crew!!

Reactions: TigerDL, PaddedBass, WillFord384 and 3 others
Back