Little/baby drinks

Wolfiechu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What does everybody put in their sippies or bottles?
I sometimes have milk or soy milk when I feel like it. Today I made Angel milk from a littles recipe on Tumblr (milk, sugar, vanilla). I made it then put it into my sippy cup. My parents are ok with the sippy cup but I don't know how they would react to a bottle.
What does every one like to drink or make?

For me at bedtime after I brush my teeth and floss, I prefer to avoid eating or drinking anything with sugar.

So for me, I fill my bottle with plain tap water and that keeps me well hydrated and my night diaper deals with it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and BabyDavidMessiah
SappyOak said:
For me at bedtime after I brush my teeth and floss, I prefer to avoid eating or drinking anything with sugar.

So for me, I fill my bottle with plain tap water and that keeps me well hydrated and my night diaper deals with it :)
I have water in my sippy cup now. good to stay hydrated with water! I also follow that way at night no sugary drinks. Its night time here in Australia

Reactions: SappyOak and BabyDavidMessiah
I'm only allowed milk or water in my bottles

Just juice or milk in both my sippy and bottle

Juice, Icetea, aquarius. And water, of course. Milk never, I'm lactose intolerant.

Apple juice, chocy or strawberry milk, or orange juice

My go to is milk. Sometimes I'll have some oj in my bottle

Cranberry Juice, Coke (the soda) and water are my usual drinks but occasionally I will also have either plain or chocolate milk.

My absolute favorite is warm soymilk with raspberry syrup in it, but usually I just have water in my sippy.

Green tea when I'm thirsty, baby formula few times a day and baby serial when I'm going to bed and in the morning.

cherry flavoured macha tea

this sissy little drinks Simalac Formula, prune juice an cranberry/apple juice

I drink cranberry juice and ginger ale in my sippy cup, and sometimes cranberry juice and water.

I usually stay away from carbonated stuff in my sippies. It depends on how I feel, for calories sake I use the flavored water drinks in either tube (1/2 tube per sippy) or liquid concentrate.
Sometimes watered down apple or grape juice.

Milk regular, chocolate, strawberry or vanilla nesquik

When I'm full day little my morning sippy and my bedtime sippy is 5 oz milk with 2 tbs vanilla carnation instant breakfast, the only difference is the bedtime one is warmed a bit.

Reactions: lilstevie56
I've tried multiple times to get used to the Flavor of formula for authenticity but I just can't stomach it. So I've compromised with Warm Cow Milk and Apple Juice.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of formula though I've done it.

My favorite is putting the Starbucks frappuchinos in it. Enough like milk to simulate the experience but tastier!

Beer in my bottle😂

Reactions: chrischrischris and Deleted member 9978
Everything that I drink juice, water, tea, I started coffee yesterday, soy apple juice, because it looks like milk and sometimes a powder milk , because I don’t like regular milk even the powder one I make my way not the regular way

Milk! Chocolate Milk too!

Back