Status
Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everybody! I recently started to go out adventuring as kind of a personal "little" day, and I was wondering if anyone else does the same thing? I haven't tried it diapered yet, but I usually have a backpack with my favorite stuffie in it, and I'll just go around town or to a park to see what's out there! It's a lot of fun, and I'd recommend it if you haven't tried it, but what about your experiences?

That does seem interesting, could you explain more about what it is. I do want to get out more while nappied, so I just might give it a go.

So, yesterday daddy and i stayed in a hotel in a different area to where we live (we were going to see a concert so was able to bring ikkulblu on tour

We packed dummy teddy bottle bought milk from the shop

We got to the hotel immediately daddy got my dummy out for me. Boiled the kettle, warmed me a bottle, fed me let me have a nap after the journey.

After we got back from the concert immediately again daddy put my dummy back in, bottle and showered me. I slept with my teddy daddy and dummy all night.

In the morning daddy made me my morning bottle played with me and then took away my dummy before we left which made me sad :-( but I enjoyed being baby outside the house!!!

Shadow456 said:
That does seem interesting, could you explain more about what it is. I do want to get out more while nappied, so I just might give it a go.

Essentially I'll do something at home to get in a little headspace, then I'll go out searching for cool animals/bugs to look at, or cool places/things that pique my interest and imagination (Finding shapes in clouds is another thing to do also). I once found a tree that looked like a weirwood from Game of Thrones, and it's something I would've totally missed had I not been actively exploring for fun stuff. I kinda pretend im just a kid going outside to play, I guess.

I like going out padded on a little shopping trip, being padded, & it's the secureness to going out. Also it's good to get some shopping, I.e trousers that fit over a nappy. Just enjoy being myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back