List of films (movies) featuring adults or over-3s wearing nappies

quartz200420012 said:
Semi-related.

Raising Arizona was IMHO just one gigantic ad for Huggies, in contrast to 3 Men and a Baby where P&G paid a million to hafe them feature Pampers.

That being said Raising Arizona is just a freaking awesome movie.
Classic: "I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Carlito's Way 1993

Reactions: Napincolove and Forced
Futurama "Game of Tones"
The Professor has to send Fry into his dreams so of course he has to wear a diaper. Later the whole crew joins him as well as Nixon and The Headless Body of Agnew.
A few screen grabs;
2023-12-05_FuturamsGrab_01ce.JPG
2023-12-05_FuturamsGrab_06ce.JPG
2023-12-05_FuturamsGrab_09ce.JPG
Strange Bender got one but he has s--t bricks in a few episodes.

Reactions: AndyPandy and dogboy
Don't forget about the TV show, CSI Las Vegas. "King Baby"

Nam Repaid said:
Futurama "Game of Tones"
The Professor has to send Fry into his dreams so of course he has to wear a diaper. Later the whole crew joins him as well as Nixon and The Headless Body of Agnew.
A few screen grabs;
View attachment 124812
View attachment 124813
View attachment 124814
Strange Bender got one but he has s--t bricks in a few episodes.
I love that they made them 2 tape and not the 4.

Not shown or anything, but I vaguely remember an episode of the Simpsons where Marge said "I changed Bart's diaper for 5 years". Might have been the one with a catholic school and the Irish priest.

Haven't watched a full episode of that show for the best part of 10 years, and have not seen even part of one in 5.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen "troop zero" mentioned here, It might not completely fit as I don't think it contained diapers anywhere but it is mentioned many times that the girl wets the bed and she denies it but at one point admits that when she gets nervous or anxious she pees, near the end of the film there is a scene where she get's nervous and wet's her pants. Not an outstanding movie but an enjoyable film nonetheless.

Reactions: patrick1776
Lori said:
Not shown or anything, but I vaguely remember an episode of the Simpsons where Marge said "I changed Bart's diaper for 5 years". Might have been the one with a catholic school and the Irish priest.

Haven't watched a full episode of that show for the best part of 10 years, and have not seen even part of one in 5.
The title was “The Father, the Son, and the Holy Guest Star”. Bart admits that he thought there was a monster in the toilet when he was younger.

Riddy said:
Well, bedwetting pullups are mentioned in one episode of Arthur revolving around one character worried about her bedwetting when invited to a sleepover, but I don't think she ever actually wears it.

There is an episode of The Proud Family where Oscar has to stand on a street corner wearing a diaper because he lost a bet.

Kim Possible has an episode where Ron gets passed back and forth through and age regression machine one too many times, so he's still wearing a diaper when he returns to his normal age for the last time.

There's a cutaway gag in Family Guy about Peter wearing adult diapers. He pauses mid-converstation to use it.

In Fairly OddpParents, aside from getting regressed to a baby, Timmy is in a diaper at one point at his normal age.

There's that scene in Lost where Charlie and the rest of his band wear diapers for some kind of advertisement.

There are others but I can't think of them at the moment.
I remember a couple of those the Kim Possible one and the fairly oddparents. I think Timmy regress to a baby because although at first he’s excited about leaving the toddler and preschool daycare which he feels to old for when he sees the daycare for the older kids he’s sees it’s full of school bullies and some of the activities are what you might imagine finding in a prison so he asks Wanda and Cosmo to make him younger so he can go back to the toddler one where it’s safe.

Reactions: TigerDL
Two more scenes come to mind one is from the Simpsons episode‘Lisa’s Belly’ where while at the water park’Quiet Rivers’ Milhouse sees Maggie in a swim diaper and remarks how great it was to swim without having to worry about pooping in the pool and as we him steal one of the swim diapers and him wearing it a few minutes later. The second is different as the guy is unaware and he only wears it for a few seconds and it’s not a proper diaper. It’s from ‘Momma Mia’ when singing the song ‘Does your mother know?’ One of the older women ties a towel around the young man Pepper and he turns round to see his friends we see she’s positioned and tied it so resembles a diaper it’s to indicate although Pepper has sexual feelings for older woman she clearly feels the age gap is far too big.

Not shown, but in an episode of Bob's burgers Teddy admits to not being potty trained until he was 14. I think he says something like it took him 7 years to get potty trained, from age 7 to 14.

• Thinking
Reactions: Sidewinder
Newbaby110521 said:
I remember a couple of those the Kim Possible one and the fairly oddparents. I think Timmy regress to a baby because although at first he’s excited about leaving the toddler and preschool daycare which he feels to old for when he sees the daycare for the older kids he’s sees it’s full of school bullies and some of the activities are what you might imagine finding in a prison so he asks Wanda and Cosmo to make him younger so he can go back to the toddler one where it’s safe.
Well, there’s that one, but there is an episode centered on Poof where Wanda magics Timmy’s clothes into a diaper and pacifier but doesn’t regress him.

Reactions: AJFan2020
In V for vendetta. Natalie Portman is dressed like a baby doll. No visible diaper but you can imagine. A episode of Buffy the vampire slayer Giles her mentor has a kinda vision of her dressed like a toddler. Again no visible diaper but kinda implied.

Hakanloaim said:
Do you also think it’s a diaper?

Oh yeah! That definitely looks like a diaper.

The Chilean movie, "Madre" (2016) had diaper scenes. It was a psychological drama involving a mom, her children (one of them is autistic and had scenes wearing diapers), and a mysterious maid.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Wetshisbed said:
Not nappies but in the film "Instinct" one of the prisoners wets him self and has wet pants in quite a few scenes.
I've seen a few films that have a scene that involves someone wetting themselves.

One of the earliest that comes to mind is the scene from the 1973 film, The Exorcist, where everyone is gathered in the parlor singing while the priest is playing the grand piano and Regan walks in, saying: "You're gonna die up there," then pees on the floor.

Last edited:
Dog with a blog
In S01E07- Benet it says that her 6-year-old daughter Chloe still wear pull ups.

I feel like in The Middle that Diaper Glossner is supposed to still be a toddler (like 4 or 5 so still old for not being potty trained) just as the seasons go on the actor get older but the character is still the same age. Maybe I'm wrong as I never watched that much of it. Is it a show trapped in time or are they growing up in it.

As long as TV shows are being mentioned there was an episode of psych that the criminal is going to dump a person he drugged up at a crime scene to frame him and he is wearing only a diaper (really an adult pullup iirc), due to the plot I think he needs to dump him naked, I think when he comes to from the drugs and someone asks him how he's feeling he say something like I fell like I slept like a baby. S4 E8, you can se some of it here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is Ashley Johnson in a press photo from 1990 Season Of Growing Pains wearing a Pampers diaper? Did they show her wearing a Pampers in any of the Episodes?

Attachments

• gettyimages-93765306-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-93765306-2048x2048.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: Angelapinks
XLdiapers said:
Is Ashley Johnson in a press photo from 1990 Season Of Growing Pains wearing a Pampers diaper? Did they show her wearing a Pampers in any of the Episodes?
Almost looks like Pampers underneath Alans arm.

Back