Letting your diapers show?

I try not to show off my diaper, but sometimes it has without knowing it showing. no one has said anything to be about it if they have seen my diaper thought.

goodnites said:
Does anyone enjoy letting their diapers show in public? Maybe just letting the waistband of the diaper or pull-up be seen. Do you like the excitement of someone else knowing that you're wearing a diaper?
i'm not allowed to wear pants over the diaper so showing is just normal 😂

Reactions: SnepperStepper and Rezzu
Mine show because they're slightly bigger than my Levis.

IMG_4931.JPGIMG_4934.JPG

Honestly I feel like being so hard-line about not letting anything ever show is a great way to stay isolated and uncomfortable with yourself. People generally don't care about and tune things out that aren't part of their internal narratives, especially if its just a slip of waistband, or a hat with a cute dog/dragon/raccoon/giraffe on it or whatever. I've noticed the same thing occur when I started bringing my vhs camcorder out and slung over my shoulder- when we feel "different", we're prone to just believe that we're the most obvious thing in the room and everyone has an (negative) opinion. I've met the greatest people I know because I wasn't afraid to signal what I'm about in a sea of strangers. That includes so far diapers, analog video, film photography, shade tree car repair, stonerisms, home-sewed fashion, and public fursuiting to name a few....

Reactions: Joeysms and Floodingpants
BobbiSueEllen said:
Discretion is the better part of valor.
Well said!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I do love the aesthetic of a diaper waistband peeking out. When at events I will usually wear a shirt that will show it off just a little, but outside of the community I am normally wearing tall t-shirts to make sure no one sees my diaper.

Reactions: littledub1955 and TrueHero
If I’m out in public wearing, which I often am, I shears ensure I wear something that easily covers the top of my jeans etc. I do worry a lot of people noticing the outline but the feeling of wearing outweighs the anxiety of it being noticed. They would have to be staring closely to notice and figure out which is more worrying for them than me.

If I’m away somewhere on my own I’m not super careful about hiding them

When I am wearing, diapers and plastics are my 7nderwear so I treat them the same. I don’t deliberately flash my underwear but there have been and will be times the tops show over mt waist band. Presume people do see occasionally but no reactions. I do get some looks when people see the diaper bulge in my jeans or if I waddle.

Reactions: littledub1955
There was a time I had my waistband showing at a Starbucks, instead of putting my name, the barista put 'towel'. Lol she was foreign, so I guess that was the best way for her to "let me know" 😂 I still have the image as my own personal keepsake

1712061475039.png

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, dogboy, goodnites and 2 others
PrissySammy said:
i'm not allowed to wear pants over the diaper so showing is just normal 😂
Awwe! 😀

As much as I like the idea of exposure, I don't think I'd ever show my diaper in public.

Reactions: diaperdude
Back