Letters from 'Auntie'

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Apart from visiting the mature, dominant woman who role-played the part of my strict Auntie, I would also receive letters from her.

These are some of the things mentioned in them-
"You must however, have the spanking you deserve on Saturday RIGHT AWAY. Jeans down and over Auntie's knees for a good spanking &THEN coffee and cake & THEN Auntie will dress you like the girl in the photograph ".(She had enclosed a photo of a Victorian girl).
"Oh! you WILL be like her - you will Lesley - or another spanking!"
"I have some nice little frilly dresses and gymslips for you to try on when you come. But you must try to bring a little outfit of your own if you can - a little dress, Victorian style perhaps. The fun is in trying them on and letting Auntie dress you up so sissy-girl like. A lovely wig and ribbons too - that'll be nice, won't it,? -Yes!"
"Humiliation of all kinds is needed, I think ".
"You may, however draw and colour in your nice new colouring book I've got you. You can suck your thumb as I let you watch some cartoons and children's TV ".
"Looking forward so much to our dressing you up, humiliation & spanking day on Saturday and to beat and dress you into a No.1 Sissy Girl 100%!".

Needless to say, I looked forward to that Saturday!

Last edited:
Nice writings!

Thank you!

Reactions: Littlefantasy
Back