Let me know if this is aloud. Just have Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bihdegit

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My fiance and I have been together now for a year and a half. We've talked about abdl several times but here within the last few weeks things have changed. He is wearing more(love it) and I'm liking his world. Things have also changed in our bedroom(for the better). Just wanting to know if anyone else experienced this or it just us. I'm loving my new life!

Reactions: RubberJin and JackandJill
I really can't comment on the bedroom part as I'm a non sexual little, but certainly having someone in your life that understands why you feel the need to wear a nappy or to regress has a wonderful effect and if you act as his mummy you can expect a lot of rewards in turn. you don;t mention if he is ab or dl but I'm assuming a dl so yes if he is sexualizing the nappy and you are accepting him, things will be better.

Good for you!

Hopefully you're both just becoming comfortable with the situation and learning to enjoy each other, which is great.

My partner and myself are currently going though this! I only recently told them about this life style. It was lots of long talks it started with, it's okay to then them saying they support me 100% now to them saying they want to try it to understand my life style. Our sex life has never been better i think. Once they try it'll they'll be hooked! But 100% Me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back