Leaked on a ride in the car...

Mommysdiaperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well i made a bad decision and thought that my diaper had more room and i was mistaken.. thank god i was only heading over to get drive-thru breakfast... when i got home i realized how bad it truly was...20210425_123750.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Don't feel like the lone ranger. That's happened to me many times and I'm sure will again.

Reactions: chuck and Mommysdiaperboy
this happened to me today but at a restaurant my bottom was wet when i stood up from the chair I saw what happened:(.

• Wow
Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy and KittyMerriweather
Umm, somebody wears short shorts. 😂

But yeah, it happens. I had a pull-up fail spectacularly a few years ago in a dressing room at the mall. Thankfully I soaked my jeans and not theirs.

Reactions: KrankyPants and Mommysdiaperboy
depends4me said:

But yeah, it happens. I had a pull-up fail spectacularly a few years ago in a dressing room at the mall. Thankfully I soaked my jeans and not theirs.
Interesting that is good you did not mess up their stuff

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy
I don't think I've ever had a nappy leak from the front like that, I've had every other conceivable leak either in a vehicle or driving, over the front, over the back, around the bum, and even out the side panels.
I have issues with peeing while driving, it's easy to forget to pee, then flood uncontrollably once stationary.
Or I'll not notice how wet I am or a combination.

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy and ChocChip
Unfortunately leaks happen its all part of dealing with being diapered, the other day my diaper failed and I ended up standing in a puddle fortunately I was home at the time Im thinking my diaper shifted during the night and a gap opened on my left leg.

HappyNappin said:
I don't think I've ever had a nappy leak from the front like that, I've had every other conceivable leak either in a vehicle or driving, over the front, over the back, around the bum, and even out the side panels.
I have issues with peeing while driving, it's easy to forget to pee, then flood uncontrollably once stationary.
Or I'll not notice how wet I am or a combination.
I believe this was a side crotch leak... my diaper was pretty full when i got in the car... it may just started to leak by being in a crouched position

All the more reason to use diaper covers when out and about!

I always use them when I'm going outside the house in a diap.
They've saved me from the dreaded half moons leaks more than a bunch of times!

Reactions: HomeAlone and iampadded
For sure. Always wear rubber pants over my cloth diapers. But still have an occasional leak if too full for too long, especially if I'm sitting for a long time, like working in my desk chair, or driving long distances or even at the movies if I drink too large a soda. Get those half-moons.

Never owned plastic pants... dont think ibwould wear them in public to be honest i heard they are crazy loud...

Mommysdiaperboy said:
Never owned plastic pants... dont think ibwould wear them in public to be honest i heard they are crazy loud...
Plastic pants are loud, but PUL diaper covers are quiet.

depends4me said:

You wet it, you buy it! 🤣

Reactions: depends4me and Mommysdiaperboy
The Gary's PUL pants are cut trim to wear over disposables when out and about. No disposable diaper is leak proof and I would not leave the house diapered without PUL pants over them.

You can use doublers then you can flood. Also your diaper will last longer...or at least let you drink water and juice more.

Mommysdiaperboy said:
I ordered some that are quiet. I don't remember where, but you can search various sites for that specifically. The problem now is that they are too tall and poof out over the tops of my pants! That doesn't really matter for things like drive-thrus or working from home. But for me it does detract form wearing them when I'm out and about otherwise.

Back