Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

Last attempt... Anyone in Melbourne Australia want a free pack of each Bambino UltraStretch and Magnificos in size S/M?

Not posting them anywhere but happy to drop them off.

150 views and no one interested in free nappies in Melbourne?

I can drop them off or meet you at a cafe or you can pick them up from my work carpark?

I live on another continent [emoji854] otherwise I would take that offer!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I live in another state (South Australia) I'd love to have them but the OP isn't posting them.

Post is expensive, can’t afford to shell out for it and no point the recipient paying for the postage it would probably work out better for them to buy them from Littles Down Under where the postage is included.

Texas, USA... bring them on over, see you in an hour :cool:

Sadly I am in South Australia as well. Hopefully someone deserving benefits from your generosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it is relevant, but many charities accept such items...

Kalis said:
Not sure if it is relevant, but many charities accept such items...

I had considered that but would have thought we had a community.

Actually really disappointed to the point I am reconsidering if ADISC is a good fit for me.

That’s a real shame. I think (I might be wrong) that the lack of response has little (pun intended) to do with a lack of interest. It is probably just a confluence of issues: your location; the potential recipient’s location; and size of the offered items. Were we in the same country, and of similar enough size for me to take them, I would GLADLY accept your generous offer. I think it has nothing to do with a lack of community, mainly just travel and postal expense...
��
Wish I had a better answer.

Freebees

I would love to have them but as im in the UK its not economical for me to fly over to collect them lol
I bet the postage would be expensive too.
But hay thanks for the offer!No one answers my posts either but its cool!...stay!!!:hug:

Melbourne is Australia’s second largest city.... Happy to drop them off even as far as Geelong or Bendigo.

I love the sound of Ausie names would love to visit but its way out off my budget lol besides i got a crim record so access denied i would think.
Can you imagine the response if you could go back in time to 1800s an tell them Australia will refuse to let crims in LOL

That, and they are a sub standard Bambino diaper, AND size small. Most people won't even want them, let alone even fit into them. Then there's your remote location on top of that.

We are a spread out community too. If you really want to share extra supplies, then shipping is almost a must. Otherwise, just give them to goodwill, and come here for the emotional support.

When i first read this post i thought "aww damn they'll be to small", but curiosity got to me and i looked up their size/waist measurements and they are bigger than i expected.
Ive not tried any of the bambinos yet so If they are still available i would love to grab them please :)
Im in ballarat, would you like to meet somewhere in between perhaps?

starpup said:
When i first read this post i thought "aww damn they'll be to small", but curiosity got to me and i looked up their size/waist measurements and they are bigger than i expected.
Ive not tried any of the bambinos yet so If they are still available i would love to grab them please :)
Im in ballarat, would you like to meet somewhere in between perhaps?

Yep absolutely.

These will goto Starpup.

Glad it’s working out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back