'Killing Eve' pyjamas

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I thought that you might like to see what I was wearing in bed last night, and what I will be wearing tonight!

The pyjamas are based on those worn by a character in the BBC drama 'Killing Eve'. What I like about them is that they have a very childish look about them. These are the sort of thing that I might wear if I was a seven-year old!

As already mentioned, I will be wearing these tonight along with nappy pants. (I will also be cuddling my Teddy bear and sucking my thumb or dummy of course!)20220930_134759~2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AComputerGuy, Jorelaxed, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
You have some lovely pyjamas, don’t you?

And I bet you feel very babyish wearing pyjamas like a seven year old, but having nappy pants on underneath.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Ali123 said:
You have some lovely pyjamas, don’t you?

And I bet you feel very babyish wearing pyjamas like a seven year old, but having nappy pants on underneath.
Thank you for your kind words, Ali. I really love wearing these type of pyjamas. In fact, I now absolutely HATE adult male ones!
You will be pleased to know that I have not finished buying women's pyjamas. I will probably go for an 'Alice in Wonderland' pair. (What makes it more fun is getting things such as duvet covers and pillowcases that match the pyjamas-such the 'Little Mermaid ' ones I have).
As for wearing nappy pants underneath my pyjamas - yes! I felt babyish. This ties in with when I dress up as a little sissy girl. I like to pretend that I'm a little backward in my development and have to wear nappy pants and suck a dummy. Great fun!

Yes, I like that too. I love humiliation, and dressing as a girl too old for nappies, but “being made” to wear them anyway, is deliciously humiliating.

Back