Ketamine thing I saw in the UK post On YouTube

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Is this true???
I just saw the weirdest thing! Ketamine addicts in the UK? WHAT? Pissing blood??? Why would anyone do this??? Why would anyone ruin their bodies and force incontinence, if not death?
What are people thinking when they piss blood? "It'll be fine...blow it off!" ??

I am scared at this generation's attitude. I am old, so this is surprising.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'll leave this here. But it is really scary! Is anyone here sadly suffering from this? Too scared to say?? I never knew of this malady, what a horrible horrible drug!

It's not a horrible drug! It's amazing -- it allows rapid pain relief without suppressing respiration or affecting general anaesthesia. It's commonly administered by paramedics at the scene of traffic accidents.

Why don't people stop when they're pissing blood? By that point the damage is done, the user probably has a powerful addiction, and ketamine is a painkiller that relieves the agony caused by the abuse.

Ketamine addiction is rare. The youth of today are so tame compared to drug-addled Boomers! Just look at how much of the rainforest Boomers carved out for coca plantations.

These days the biggest recreational drug dealers are in the medical profession.

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
tiny said:
It's not a horrible drug! It's amazing -- it allows rapid pain relief without suppressing respiration or affecting general anaesthesia. It's commonly administered by paramedics at the scene of traffic accidents.

Why don't people stop when they're pissing blood? By that point the damage is done, the user probably has a powerful addiction, and ketamine is a painkiller that relieves the agony caused by the abuse.

Ketamine addiction is rare. The youth of today are so tame compared to drug-addled Boomers! Just look at how much of the rainforest Boomers carved out for coca plantations.

These days the biggest recreational drug dealers are in the medical profession.
I appreciate your input. Many people, regardless of when they were born, I assume either are predisposed to the drug abuse cycle or not. I am surprised hard users would disregard obvious signs of body damage and continue using. This is wild for my mind. I'd personally freak out if I peed blood, I'd go to rehab. Well, I wouldn't do such things to myself in the first place, so this blows my mind away. The video sure made it out that this is a dominant drug in the UK.
Many drugs in my neck of the woods have afflicted people but the "in" drug is opioid abuse with pills stronger than the hippie's heroin stuff. So what makes things so much more painful now than earlier?? War? Pharmaceutical domination tactics? I have no idea. I just hope people get help and stop hurting themselves. It seems the pain endured from drug abuse is worse than whatever pain they had when seeking a high. I'm not referring to chronic pain emergency care workers in the field of medicine. Just users self-electing to do it for a high.

The body is a strange thing. There are babies born with no pain receptors who bite their body parts off (congenital insensitivity to pain) and do not feel physical pain messages from nerves. Then there are people born with very sensitive pain thresholds. Every walk of life and profession either uses their profession for good and stands for their professions with dignity, or some go for corruption. Some bankers are con artists on the side with money as their gods, even falling into cycles of gambling.

Maybe it breaks down to the kind of person a person is. That said, this drug is horrible. I had no idea.

I'm pretty knowledgeable on this stuff, but I had no idea ketamine addiction could look like this. It's a rare drug to get addicted to. As someone who has taken it medically and once for recreation, I'm a little surprised anyone would get hooked on it. It doesn't give you a dopamine rush.

I've heard of people trying to treat their own PTSD with ketamine. I wonder how many of these addicts start that way. So sad.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and tiny
Back