Just was released from the hospital ...

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Went in to the hospital early afternoon yesterday with severe pain that was getting worse.
Within 30 minutes, found my bed being wheeled from the ER to the OR for emergency surgery.

I have just arrived home, with 5 incisions in my lower abdomen. I most likely will not be able to do much moving around without pain for a few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: blaincorrous, Pino, Diprs2 and 12 others
I hope you have a speedy recovery!! Hugs

Reactions: Diprs2, KindaOlde, Fattrick and 3 others
Wow, that's rough! I'm sorry to hear that.
Hopefully the pain is minimal and you can devote the next few weeks to resting and healing up.

Reactions: Diprs2, Prillprillprill, Fattrick and 6 others
Wish you a speedy recovery!!!!

Reactions: Fattrick, Kittyinpink, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Hugs!!!! Feel better! Surgery is no fun!!!

Reactions: Diprs2, Fattrick, Kittyinpink and 2 others
Awh no. Hope you recover quickly!!

Gads!!! What in the heck happened??? o_O

Reactions: Diprs2, mistykitty, Fattrick and 3 others
So sorry to hear that :confused: Please rest well and take good care of yourself... 😇

O sorry to hear that you take it easy I wish you a speedy recovery

Reactions: Diprs2, Fattrick, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Speedy recovery. Take the time rest and recuperation.

Reactions: Fattrick, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
Went in to the hospital early afternoon yesterday with severe pain that was getting worse.
Within 30 minutes, found my bed being wheeled from the ER to the OR for emergency surgery.

I have just arrived home, with 5 incisions in my lower abdomen. I most likely will not be able to do much moving around without pain for a few weeks.
Gall Bladder or Appendix ?

Reactions: babybigdiaper, LePew, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Oh wow, glad you're doing okay. Good thing you went in for help when you did. What was it?

Reactions: Diprs2, Fattrick, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
that kind of stuff is never fun, wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of rest <3333

Reactions: Fattrick and Kittyinpink
KitsuneFox said:

O.M.G !!!
What happened!!
I am so glad you are okay !
Please, and please , make sure you get better soon!!
All my sincere wishes ! 💖

Reactions: Diprs2 and Fattrick
KitsuneFox said:

I am so sorry.. I hope very much , that you recover well ! 🥲.. look after you .. LOTS !!

Reactions: Fattrick
Hope you have a speedy recovery, glad to hear things went well

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Fattrick and BobbiSueEllen
Good thing you went to the hospital and didn't just wait to see if it got better! I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time and until then I hope you have someone taking care of every little thing you need. I find it hard to let someone take care of me when I'm sick but there can be a positive aspect to it. I find this hard to do because when I'm sick or hurting that's usually the only thing I'm thinking about but if you can let go of the pain for a moment and focus on having someone taking care of you I've found that can be a really wonderful experience. Having that person that truly cares about you is incredible.

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
Fattrick said:
Good thing you went to the hospital and didn't just wait to see if it got better! I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time and until then I hope you have someone taking care of every little thing you need. I find it hard to let someone take care of me when I'm sick but there can be a positive aspect to it. I find this hard to do because when I'm sick or hurting that's usually the only thing I'm thinking about but if you can let go of the pain for a moment and focus on having someone taking care of you I've found that can be a really wonderful experience. Having that person that truly cares about you is incredible.
😊😊😊

Kittyinpink said:
I try to find something positive to focus on with difficult situations. Sometimes things just don't have any aspect that's even slightly positive but I've found most things do. I think experiencing the hard parts and not just ignoring or avoiding them is incredibly important as well so that we can learn from those experiences and hopefully understand ourselves and our environments and our communities better.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink
Fattrick said:
I try to find something positive to focus on with difficult situations. Sometimes things just don't have any aspect that's even slightly positive but I've found most things do. I think experiencing the hard parts and not just ignoring or avoiding them is incredibly important as well so that we can learn from those experiences and hopefully understand ourselves and our environments and our communities better.
Best wishes ❤️!! 😊😊😊
I hope everything turns out perfectly 🥰

Reactions: Fattrick
Back