• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just to say Hello!

Jubee

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My name is Jubee Taylor and I am 27 years old. I have a fairly uneventful life, but I have many interests. My primary interests are physical exercise and bodily well-being with a big concern for healthy nutrition! I see myself as having a caregiver personality, a provider, a baby's helper. I believe in non-traditional forms of communication, including body-language and face-reading as well as the use of very simple and basic words. So, I am also interested in age-regression which I think can be very natural. I also enjoy films, music, books, writing, making friends. I am divorced and would describe myself as a romantic homebody. I really much prefer staying home than in travel or adventure, and I guess this is what I mean when I say that my life is uneventful. But it does have, I think, the peacefulness of a calm and simply ordered series of days! I am, all in all, a pretty happy person! I hope you are too!

Reactions: Jeysidad and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome Jubee. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Jubee said:
My name is Jubee Taylor and I am 27 years old. I have a fairly uneventful life, but I have many interests. My primary interests are physical exercise and bodily well-being with a big concern for healthy nutrition! I see myself as having a caregiver personality, a provider, a baby's helper. I believe in non-traditional forms of communication, including body-language and face-reading as well as the use of very simple and basic words. So, I am also interested in age-regression which I think can be very natural. I also enjoy films, music, books, writing, making friends. I am divorced and would describe myself as a romantic homebody. I really much prefer staying home than in travel or adventure, and I guess this is what I mean when I say that my life is uneventful. But it does have, I think, the peacefulness of a calm and simply ordered series of days! I am, all in all, a pretty happy person! I hope you are too!
Hello and welcome, hope you have here with us

Hello and welcome from turkey. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back