Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
From ABU... I'm curious, what're your guys' opinions on them? Do they differ any from Alphagatorz? I wanted these from the get-go, so I'm excited I managed to snag a pack!

Reactions: Cottontail
WOLFPUBBY said:
From ABU... I'm curious, what're your guys' opinions on them? Do they differ any from Alphagatorz? I wanted these from the get-go, so I'm excited I managed to snag a pack!
I love 'em. They're so soft! They really feel like baby diapers on the outside. Besides the print and the wetness indicator, they're the same as AlphaGatorZ.

Reactions: TigerDL, Lostdiapersboy and WOLFPUBBY
Cottontail said:
I love 'em. They're so soft! They really feel like baby diapers on the outside. Besides the print and the wetness indicator, they're the same as AlphaGatorZ.
Awesome.. I thought so!! They'll be perfect then, I always love wetness indicators :x It's hard to tell how many times I can put a diaper to use before it's at capacity so maybe that'll help. I have a soft spot for baby diaper designs, too

Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail
They seem popular. I really should try them.

Reactions: TigerDL and WOLFPUBBY
LaLoneDigi said:
They seem popular. I really should try them.
I love ABU from what I've tried so far; That is, to say, the Alphagatorz, until my Little Kings arrive. I recommend them tbh.. I've had no issues!

The only thing I was initially worried about is the tearing of fabric when adjusting the tapes or them losing their stick, but they're really good, you can honestly adjust them as much as you'd like as long as you're careful and don't tape them to the softer parts of the diaper.. Maybe that fear was unfounded, though, I'm relatively new to ABDL play. :>

I’ve had a pack of little kings, can’t afford them regularly, and absolutely loved them. Those hook loop straps are ideal, I always need to adjust after a little while. Even when I think I’ve got my diaper snug it always seems to become loose and I have to redo.
And the feel of them is so tactile? I think that’s the term. I enjoyed lying on my belly in bed rubbing my own bum just to feel it. Very comforting and sensual too.
Really hope to get more in the future

Reactions: PGAFAN2008 and WOLFPUBBY
dipcuc said:
Those hook loop straps are ideal, I always need to adjust after a little while. Even when I think I’ve got my diaper snug it always seems to become loose and I have to redo.
That's because with their thinner plastic layer, the diaper stretches over time, which is why they become loose and you need to redo them. But yes the hook and loop tapes help allow this continuous adjusting.

Reactions: PGAFAN2008, WOLFPUBBY and dipcuc
Little Kings and Alpha Gators are the same diaper with different prints. I generally prefer plastic back diapers, but my Little Kings diapers are my favorite cloth back diaper. Responding to this thread has convinced me that after I change, my wet and messy morning Crinklz Aquanaut diaper, a Little Kings diaper is next for the day.

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
WOLFPUBBY said:
I love ABU from what I've tried so far; That is, to say, the Alphagatorz, until my Little Kings arrive. I recommend them tbh.. I've had no issues!

The only thing I was initially worried about is the tearing of fabric when adjusting the tapes or them losing their stick, but they're really good, you can honestly adjust them as much as you'd like as long as you're careful and don't tape them to the softer parts of the diaper.. Maybe that fear was unfounded, though, I'm relatively new to ABDL play. :>
I believe alphagatorz and little kings use the same base diaper, just with different prints. I love the little kings diaper. The lion on the and the layout of the lines on them really remind me of pampers diapers. They are super soft and the fit for me is amazing.

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
I absolutely love Little Kings! They are currently in stock now and so I am going to order a couple packs. Lots of times. They seem to sell out almost as soon as they restock so people must like them! I actually really like them and they are very soft and absorbent and cute!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, WOLFPUBBY and PGAFAN2008
Back