Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Soooo... I was just looking at the list of folks here on the site, and there was only about twenty something members, but almost two-hundred guests online.

For those who are not participating as members, I truly hope you might consider joining the community here. I have been a member now for almost a decade, and ADISC is perhaps the best site for anyone who is a diaper lover (DL), Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (ABDL), incontinent (perhaps also with or without an actual attraction to dispers), Baby Fur, Sissy Baby, Caregiver (of an adult baby), as well as other interests that have some sort of this theme.

This is a place where you can be yourself, interact with others, and find friendship with folks that have similar interests as yourself. It’s not just about ABDL discussion either. But rather a true “community” of people that have these sorts of interest, but are here to talk about just anything and everything and feel comfortable around peers that accept you for who you are.

Sometimes the forums might get a bit heated, as not all of us are going to agree on subjects such as politics and religion, but there are moderators who step in and keep it in hand. You have to be respectful of others, and their different points of view. If not, just as any daycare or kindergarten teacher would do, you will be put in time out until you can learn to play well with others.

The owner/originator of the site, Moo, works hard along with others to make sure the site is safe and you can not worry about your identity being known elsewhere and keeping it free from spam and folks getting your information. I have been very impressed with how much effort goes into this. Because of these efforts, it is probably the safest ABDL sites that exist anywhere.

Thank you Moo and to all the moderators (present and previous) who make it so.

I know that even as a guest here you might get a lot out of reading the posts, and it hopefully helps you understand yourself more and that you are not alone. But from a long-time member perspective, you get so much more out of the site by participating. Not only do you make additional close friends, but it gives you an opportunity to perhaps help others with your own perspectives and comments.

Soooo.... to all you lurkers out there, please seriously consider joining. We welcome your participation and membership in this community.

Reactions: JWolf, Beadms, PCBaby and 3 others
It'd be strange for humans not to join. I was relieved when I found adisc years ago. Even with how little participate it's nice knowing it's here. I wonder how many of the guests are just bots? Are they even humans? Genuinely curious

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Short answer: a lot of them are probably underage.

Reactions: LittleMissPink
I doubt all the "guests" are actually guests. I imagine some of them are like me and just members stopping by without actually logging in. Most of the time I'll come to the site, look at the topics, and leave without ever signing in if I don't find one I feel like replying to.

Reactions: LittleMissPink and Bass
BirdCat said:
I doubt all the "guests" are actually guests. I imagine some of them are like me and just members stopping by without actually logging in. Most of the time I'll come to the site, look at the topics, and leave without ever signing in if I don't find one I feel like replying to.

this is me. I check the website every night, but probably only sign in 6 times a year lol.

I automatically sign in every time I use the site.

Reactions: chamberpot, RadioactiveSquirrel and NooNoo
depends4me said:
Short answer: a lot of them are probably underage.
Yeah exactly. I used to lurk on forums as a kid.

Back