Just going to wait until it happens

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Currently sat at home wearing an abena m4. The plan is just to not go to the toilet and wait until my bladder becomes overwhelmed and I wet myself.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, nectar0001, Diapercutie and 2 others
I've tried that, my bladders too strong so it always ends with me getting a stomach ache, giving up, and letting go.

3bsg3 said:
I've tried that, my bladders too strong so it always ends with me getting a stomach ache, giving up, and letting go.
I last did it when I was about 13. Just woke up and didn't go to the toilet, ended up wetting my pants about halfway through the afternoon. I've tried it since and never been able to pull it off.

Don’t hold and wait til it’s full. Just wee when you feel the first twinge. It’s easier to release that way. You’ll still end up with a full nappy 😋

Reactions: theancientmariner, AJFan2020, nectar0001 and 1 other person
PCS said:
Don’t hold and wait til it’s full. Just wee when you feel the first twinge. It’s easier to release that way. You’ll still end up with a full nappy 😋
I've done that so many times though. Want to try something else.

I've found that it's pretty hard to force a genuine accident when trying to hold it as hard as possible. Usually it's just extremely uncomfortable and I just worry that I'm damaging my kidneys. A fun variation though, is to let it build up until you have to pee pretty bad and then just relax. Don't actually try to urinate, just don't focus on holding it. Usually it doesn't come right away but eventually I'll start leaking and then into a full blown torrent which I don't try to help, but don't fight. I find this honestly feels pretty realistic and I don't have to worry about any ill effects. Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, ScruffyDL, PadPhilosopher and 4 others
PKitty said:
I've found that it's pretty hard to force a genuine accident when trying to hold it as hard as possible. Usually it's just extremely uncomfortable and I just worry that I'm damaging my kidneys. A fun variation though, is to let it build up until you have to pee pretty bad and then just relax. Don't actually try to urinate, just don't focus on holding it. Usually it doesn't come right away but eventually I'll start leaking and then into a full blown torrent which I don't try to help, but don't fight. I find this honestly feels pretty realistic and I don't have to worry about any ill effects. Just my 2 cents!
Will have to see. I'm pretty desperate now. Don't think I'll be able to hold on much longer.

Lostboy123 said:
I've done that so many times though. Want to try something else.
Fair enough! 😁

I was on a road trip once fully diaperd and thought I would just use my diaper instead of stopping, that's what the plan was .
It got to the point though that I was in some real physical pain because no matter how hard I tried l still couldn't wet my myself . I wound up pulling over and just pulling the front of the diaper down and it still took a while to get a stream going , after taking care of my business i was still in pain for a good hour and a half .
Being desperate for relief and in physical pain are two different things, my advice to you would be just don't wait to long before you relieve yourself.

Reactions: theancientmariner, AJFan2020, KrankyPants and 1 other person
I did the other day I went to drink water while I was holding and because was not a long time I was distracted and I started to pee I was able to stop and finish in the shower because I didn’t want a mess in my kitchen
But I usually give up because of the pain

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall
stinkape said:
I was on a road trip once fully diaperd and thought I would just use my diaper instead of stopping, that's what the plan was .
It got to the point though that I was in some real physical pain because no matter how hard I tried l still couldn't wet my myself . I wound up pulling over and just pulling the front of the diaper down and it still took a while to get a stream going , after taking care of my business i was still in pain for a good hour and a half .
Being desperate for relief and in physical pain are two different things, my advice to you would be just don't wait to long before you relieve yourself.
It's over now. Didn't last anywhere near as long as I thought I would. Started peeing and just couldn't stop. Felt amazing. Must of been weeing for well over a minute but the nappy held it all.

Showered and cleaned up and carrying on with my day now.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and checkingoutall
That’s the essence of the wearing and wetting experience for me and always has been:

It just feels great!

Reactions: Kane2000
While I like to hold until a certain point and flood, I wish it would come out slower. I never get to a painful point, and I probably won't just to be safe, but I swear I reach capacity in diapers like peekabus or megamaxes in 3 pees.

Intentionally causing overflow incontinence can stretch your inner urinary sphincter muscles, and over time lead to a 'weak bladder' .
This is well documented in folks who like Omorashi .

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Pino, abdl94103 and 2 others
Holding urine is bad, urine held in the bladder create a warm host environment for bad pathogens that can cause UTI infections, UTI infections can be deadly, they can spread to the kidney, and they are not fun, imagine pissing firewater through your urethra and mostly blood coming out, being scared to urinate because it hurts soooo bad. SO please yeah don't hold your urine till you have an accident. I have to see a urologist next week and tell them all my private life secrets, I don't look forward to it. I have overflow incontinence now, I had to give up coffee, a beverage I love, because it was making my prostate so swollen I had a hard time peeing, and I couldn't empty my bladder when I did pee, and then 5 minutes late I wold have the urge to pee again, and when I did pee I was dribbling all over my underwear. Cutting down the coffee has help dramatically in only 24 hours, But dammit I liked coffee, specially with chocolate donuts in the morning.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
KitsuneFox said:
Intentionally causing overflow incontinence can stretch your inner urinary sphincter muscles, and over time lead to a 'weak bladder' .

Doing it once or twice won't hurt though

Flooding can cause leaks if the diaper can't absorb the urine fast enough.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Kane2000
KitsuneFox said:

In my case, unintentionally, holding too long caused real incontinence. Damn shy bladder. Don’t try to hold it. You’ll regret it over time.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I don't intentionally try holding my pee; but, on long car trips I can easily go 8 - 10 hours without peeing while drinking 48 ounces of fluids. I guess I unconsciously hold. I've often said if I "have to pee really bad" I'm still 8 hours away from actually peeing. And I have stage 3B CKD.

Lostboy123 said:
Currently sat at home wearing an abena m4. The plan is just to not go to the toilet and wait until my bladder becomes overwhelmed and I wet myself.
You have to do something other than hold your pee unless you leak pees. I don't even feel like I need to pee until I am busy and then it hits me and I pee a little. It is truly autonomically controlled. You can't just pee on yourself if you hold it and drink a lot of juice. It happens because you don't really have control, like when you go to sleep or you have an urge and don't make it by accident. When I read about the difference between urge and holding I read that if you hold it too long you can't even pee, which sounds like a medical emergency because it sorta is. If you want a wet diaper just pee when you need to and don't hold it because you can end up in a hospital doing that. That's why diapers were made, not to put us in a hospital, lol. 😛

Last edited:
Back