Just found out

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you are talking about "in the bedroom" then throw some BDSM aspects in there

Not every one is into BDSM .
Only he knows what he likes he may not be into BDSM.
Some of us are into tha comfort and being nurtured part or a mix.
It helps to know how it started was he a bedwetter or had accidents wetting .
Even a sister played house and put him into a pamper .
Those thing are what some of us relive .
We as AB/DL's may be a like but not all the same.
I relive being forced into diapers it's what inprinted me others are deferent.
Then when I hit puberty then it was sexual added to it.
We can be 10% dl 90% AB or any percentage of the two he may be shy to open up .
As others have said this is a part of us very private not easy to share with others out of fear and shame.
Now for some we can go a little over board when we tell a spouse I have seen this happen wearing a lot feeling its ok .
So the book there is a baby in my bed has good info in it .
But not all in the book may cover your husband we all are deferent .
I learned a lot about my self reading that book .
We change over time too in our likes or trying new things this can happen .
As long as there is balance you both talk out your feeling's you both find a happy spot.
There are some very happy couple's that share this fetish.
So I wish you both the best.

I would add that boundaries are important, both for you and him. I know he wants spontinaity, but that should take place within a structure that ensures the emotional (and perhaps physical) safety of both of you.

Weather or not he is interested in BD/SM I suggest you research that topic, especially as it pertains to issues of consent. You should both discuss hard and soft limits going forward, establish a safe word, and set clear guidelines for when and where it is okay to play. Within those confines you will likely find that you actually have more freedom to explore as you won't be so worried about oversteping unspoken boundaries.

Though I've never been in either of your positions I will say that if my partner started talking real baby talk (not couple baby talk) that would regress me instantly.
Also ground rules are a MUST, you should talk about some rules for ALL parties involved, so that something spontaneous doesn't end in disaster.

Hope this helps.

Hi. I think you taking an interest is great and a credit to the relationship you both have.

I got married a couple of months a go and I'm trying to find the courage to tell my wife about me. Can I ask are you glad you now know and maybe help by telling us what he said to you? I'm a little unsure on how exactly I would say it. Or would you suggest simply being open and honest?

Thanks for sharing and I'll thank you on behalf of your husband too for being such a supportive wife.

dogboy said:
I wish I had told my wife much sooner into our marriage. Anyway, you might look into some diaper stories where the wife dominates her husband, and for whatever reason in the story, decides to force him to wear diapers, and systematically regresses him. I have a silly story on the site entitled, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminsky. Anyway, it can be a lot of fun, but take everything at your own comfort level.

There's also an e-book you can buy through Kindle by Natalie Bent, "There's a Baby In My Bed" which has a lot of good suggestions. I found the first half of the book to be more relevant than the second as that was more directed to sissies and cross dressers.

So her real name is Natalie than Rosalie?

Calico said:
So her real name is Natalie than Rosalie?

I think it is Rosalie. I must have forgotten. I had her book on an old E-reader that crashed, so I no longer have it to reference.

What a refreshing change to hear a woman so accepting and wanting to please her AB...wonderful!! you need to find out what he likes hun as all AB like different things..some like to just have a momma which i have done and go the whole routine as if you had a young baby feeding changing diapers bathing dressing putting to bed even singing to cradling in your arms all the things you would do with a young baby..talking baby talk..reading stories... just you have an Adult baby instead..it depends if he wants it as a sexual act or just for the comfort of being a baby too which you would have to discuss. ..If he is wanting you to be dominant towards him then you can talk with him about punishments such as paci gags tieing him to cot rails if you have thought of getting one? slapped bottom...all which he would find pleasureable if he wants that side of it but ask him his limits as he is still an AB and thus wants treating like one so dont go crazy if he has a limit on what you dish him out lol......Everyone is different so even though we can all give you advice you will need to find out his wants and needs as a baby and then go from there slowly till you build up to feeling comfortable doing this with him as though it is a natural thing to do as with a young baby and nurture him....you will find it makes you even more of a loving person and the feeling you get back too will be amazing being needed and loved ....good luck and so lovely to see such a positive attitude towards your husbands needs ....thats what i call true love...and the way to look at it is you get both a husband to love and his AB side too so double the fun !! xxx

Reactions: dl1036
Thanks for the great advice. We are working slowly towards getting used to our newly discovered play time.

- - - Updated - - -

Being open and honest is always your best bet. All couples are different and I found out about his AB/DL by accident and it took me a week of educating myself on the matter before I got enough courage to approach him. Luckily, he was honest and willing to share and talk about all aspects. We have also been married for 8 years.Timing will be key and hopefully she is open minded. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Being open and honest is always your best bet. All couples are different and I found out about his AB/DL by accident and it took me a week of educating myself on the matter before I got enough courage to approach him. Luckily, he was honest and willing to share and talk about all aspects. We have also been married for 8 years.Timing will be key and hopefully she is open minded. Good luck.

You talk about "There's a Baby In My Bed" and "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminsky"

I wanna read the stories you are talking about, where can i find them???

abrod1999 said:
You talk about "There's a Baby In My Bed" and "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminsky"

I wanna read the stories you are talking about, where can i find them???

"There's a Baby in My Bed" - Amazon

"The Un-training of Stanley Kaminsky" - ADISC - look in the story forum.

Best of luck and be patient with each other, talk, talk, talk. If it isn't working don't force it. Stop. Talk. and be patient just like a parent should be with their charges... remind him he needs to work with you and be big sometimes for just a few minutes!
Finally... Enjoy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back