just a question

LittleBabyBoy29

chastity locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
How does everyone tuck there junkyard?

Never do tuck it. I've no problem with my junkyard and, in fact, I quite enjoy playing with it on a daily basis. :ROFLMAO: Of course, my junk yard is moderate in size so it doesn't need tucking.

Tucking can be painful or outright dangerous if done improperly for too long, so please be careful.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I don't tuck mine. He's small enough I just let him be.

Mine is rather small and does not tuck very far, but if I leave it pointing up, I wet out the top of my diaper. I gently place it pointing down just over my ball sack (or maybe just a bit farther...) and my diaper holds it nicely in place. It's not an uncomfortable experience, and many times I don't even have a strong sensation of where it is pointed. I like the feeling of the way I do it and it gets good results in my diaper.

Pointing down when I wear a diaper. I point up when wearing my boxer briefs. Sure it slumps over to the left EVERY TIME, but I find it most comfortable pointing up when I wear boxer briefs, especially if I will be driving. 🚘

I wished I could tuck; but my flippin' balls are too huge to even tuck...😑 Gosh how I hate being myself at times..

But I agree with everyone before me- if you're gonna do it, be really careful so you don't do harm to yourself.

I don’t tuck due to how dangerous that is

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back