Jeans over diapers

dogboy said:
I buy loose fit jeans and two sizes larger. Instead of a 32" waist I buy a 34" and that seems to work well.

550 are better than regular, but not by a lot. Cargo pants give you MUCH more room for a diaper.

I think that is the way that the Levi's are cut they are pretty low rise. If you live in the United States you can go to Walmart, they sell Wrangler jeans there, in all different sizes, colors and different cuts. At least they did at the time where I was visiting. You can go and try a couple and I am sure that one will fit you.

for me i wear cargo pants or shorts and if i wear jeans i tend to fold down the waistband of the diaper so that even if i bend over it looks like normal underwear but much thicker

Reactions: gnd567
I understand the concern, and myself wear larger waist jeans to allow room for the diaper to do it's job... One technique can be to fold in and down the waistband of the diaper to limit it's rise, and indeed it may even help somewhat by providing an additional leak guard at the top of the diaper. At the same time, I also think it's sexy as heck when the waistband or any part of the diaper peeks out above the waistband. Most diapers are sized to go up and above the belly button to provide better coverage for a phallus with a mind of its own!

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and gnd567
lacutah said:
I also think it's sexy as heck when the waistband or any part of the diaper peeks out above the waistband.

Yes, so do I, but when I’m around family I’d rather them not see it so I think I will try folding it over.

Buy short onesie and problem solved. Keeps diaper concealed but not to close to body. Its good to have little space in diaper, otherwise they will overflow and leek

Im about a 30-31 waist and i find uniqlo slim fit jeans(31 waist) fit pretty well over a nappy without showing off what is underneath. They are fairly low rise though but if I'm wearing around people who don't know, i wear something like an attends slip active which has a much lower waistband than a normal nappy.

Reactions: gnd567
Thanks everyone. I'm going to try some jeans out next week when I go to the store. I'm also going to try folding the waistband back if I need to as well.

lacutah said:
I understand the concern, and myself wear larger waist jeans to allow room for the diaper to do it's job... One technique can be to fold in and down the waistband of the diaper to limit it's rise, and indeed it may even help somewhat by providing an additional leak guard at the top of the diaper. At the same time, I also think it's sexy as heck when the waistband or any part of the diaper peeks out above the waistband. Most diapers are sized to go up and above the belly button to provide better coverage for a phallus with a mind of its own!
I love when my diaper peeks out.

Both jeans look good on you! If you wear the Levis as long as you are comfortable in them you should be fine. Maybe a longer shirt if you are worried when you bend over that it may show.

Back