I’ve been inked

moorey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So because I’m new to UIC I’ve watched a ton of tutorials on Utube Diaper TV is the best one for me anyway the Utuber recommended v2 little rascals fromNRU a hidden gem for the price comfortable very high suction power and came in 2nd just under a Trest! I don’t care for for the design, but the product is good so I tried one out for the day and discovered when I got in the shower. I had a nice green stain on my right thigh. I must’ve used the shower gel five or six times and still nothing fading it .my eye, then caught my wife’s facial scrub which I decided to use stupidly, not really knowing what it is being a bloke I wouldn’t recommend it it’s very aggressive and now , not only do did I have a green stain I also had a red chaffing mark which is now sore. notice to self don’t use facial scrub on inner thighs 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️anyway kept away from the V2s left it for a week carried on with me other nappies. I said to myself you know what I’ll give another one a go and guess what, when I get home from work I’ve got yellow stain on my leg is anyone else being inked from these little rascals like me or maybe that’s what they do because they are little rascals🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and TeeMousy
If the little rascals were good except for the ink lol. Try the str8up. White, pink and blue

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and moorey
PTSDSurvivor413 said:
If the little rascals were good except for the ink lol. Try the str8up. White, pink and blue
I use Str8up blue brilliant product

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Maybe this is a feature?

Actually wear the diaper as it is intended to be used and be marked as a diaper user long after the diaper is long been disposed of.

Maybe they should actually make them to have the same dark blue or purple with the word baby printed in that area.

Like a rong of the word Baby printed around the leg holes on the diapers, be a sales tool :)

In all likelyhood, most printed diapers can leach the ink to your skin especially if you use any sort of lotion or skin care products. They will break down the ink and even the plastic a bit and transfer the ink. but can also happen with just certain skin oils and such as well.

Also, just as a PSA, never use the GF's products in sensitive areas ever, you may easily get more than you intended, some of the products have some serious chemicals in them for things like exfoliation or alike, and even some have hair destroying chemicales in them on purpose. More than just the usual labeled Nair you may find in the shower.

Best leave the GF's stuff alone, they also buy some expensive stuff as well, costing more than you can think for a bottle of goop.

I've been caught by using what was there insted of going into the closet to get another bottle...Sometimes comes out not so good!!!

• Wow
Bigbabybret said:
Maybe this is a feature?

Actually wear the diaper as it is intended to be used and be marked as a diaper user long after the diaper is long been disposed of.

Maybe they should actually make them to have the same dark blue or purple with the word baby printed in that area.

Like a rong of the word Baby printed around the leg holes on the diapers, be a sales tool :)

In all likelyhood, most printed diapers can leach the ink to your skin especially if you use any sort of lotion or skin care products. They will break down the ink and even the plastic a bit and transfer the ink. but can also happen with just certain skin oils and such as well.

Also, just as a PSA, never use the GF's products in sensitive areas ever, you may easily get more than you intended, some of the products have some serious chemicals in them for things like exfoliation or alike, and even some have hair destroying chemicales in them on purpose. More than just the usual labeled Nair you may find in the shower.

Best leave the GF's stuff alone, they also buy some expensive stuff as well, costing more than you can think for a bottle of goop.

I've been caught by using what was there insted of going into the closet to get another bottle...Sometimes comes out not so good!!!
🤣🤣brilliant appreciate your advice

• Love
Reactions: Bigbabybret and PadPhilosopher
I've had ink from some cheap and horribly bad diapers rub off on some nice and semi-transparent vinyl pants. :mad:
Soap and water had no effect, but I found out that ethanol or isopropanol (rubbing alcohol) worked.

While I wouldn't use alcohol directly on mucous membranes, I'd probably try it on ordinary skin, and see if that would remove the green stain.

Reactions: moorey and PadPhilosopher
I've never worn AB diapers, but staining like that on my body wouldn't be concerning. No one will see it who would be bothered by it. I'd be much more concerned about ruining my clothes.

It's interesting that soap does nothing, but alcohol helps. That makes me wonder if creams or oils are the active leaching agent, redissolving and transporting the ink.

Reactions: LittleTyke and moorey
PadPhilosopher said:
I've never worn AB diapers, but staining like that on my body wouldn't be concerning. No one will see it who would be bothered by it. I'd be much more concerned about ruining my clothes.

It's interesting that soap does nothing, but alcohol helps. That makes me wonder if creams or oils are the active leaching agent, redissolving and transporting the ink.
Likely it is the oil that is leaching the inks, and can even be oils from people skin that does this as well. Similar to some peoples fingerprints will rust guns and other will not.

Yes alcohol will likely work, as will usually similar oil as was use t do the transfer, like rub in that lotion or body oil into the area and will leach the ink back out of the skin the same way. Least will make is less noticable

Great advice thanks all

PadPhilosopher said:

I'm pretty sure that my waxing lady would be puzzled if she found green ink stains on my inner thighs. 😂

• Haha
LittleTyke said:
I'm pretty sure that my waxing lady would be puzzled if she found green ink stains on my inner thighs. 😂
Little Hulk more like 🤣🤣 green thighs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleTyke and PadPhilosopher
Back