Its so frustrating when.....

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its so frustrating when you are securely diapered and need to poop

You have two choices
1 Do it in your diaper and face the urgent and lengthy clean up
2 Take your diaper down and use the toilet - the diaper never goes back on so well

So annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, CLPP, Jorelaxed and 4 others
It takes practice you learn how to shimmy the diaper down & up
and have it fit right
I have quite a regular bowels so I remove my morning diaper and throw it away. Do my business then diaper up after my shower.

Reactions: littledub1955, Jorelaxed and joemama
Most of the time I try to wiggle it down to use the toilet. If my diaper is soaking wet and I am at home alone, I just go in it and clean up afterwards- that doesn’t occur much.

As for wiggling it down - I find it helpful to undo the tapes only on one side and it’s easier to slide it down. and then re-apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Pelusos
Pull it down use the toilet then wriggle it back up, it takes a bit of time but you can get it snug again.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and artemisenterri
When I had the house to myself I’d just poop in it, enjoy the mess and then shower.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Mfluder and Jk95
bunnyhopps said:
When I had the house to myself I’d just poop in it, enjoy the mess and then shower.
Same here:)

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Personally.
I'd just make a dirty diaper 👶

Richard101 said:

You have two choices
2 Take your diaper down and use the toilet - the diaper never goes back on so well

So annoying!
Option 1 is nigh impossible for me, due to my living situation, and the fact that I can't be diapered unless i'm absolutely certain no one else is home, and won't be for many hours...

Option 2 is how I've dealt with the situation any time it occurs... I've only ever had a problem with the fit after "conducting business" when wearing diapers with sticky tapes (particularly if they are the "super-glue" kind that tear the diaper instead of being "refastenable")...

Richard101 said:

You have two choices

So annoying!
I share this frustration. I haven’t even tried to shimmy down the diaper to go poop in the toilet, out of fear of it not fitting well after. Instead, I have tried to strategically plan when to wear my diaper to avoid a need to poop when wearing. So for instance, I’ll put one on a few hours before bed, wet a few times, go to bed, wet a few times in the morning, then get out of my very wet diaper right before I need to go poop. It’s worked well so far!

I to try to be strategic but poop doesn't follow the rules!

• Haha
Reactions: diapereddesigner
Back