It's finally footie pajamas season ❤

I wish that Carters Childrenswear would make cute sleepers with feet in my size. I've seen up to size 16, but I won't fit in that as I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and weigh over 175 pounds. Some adults can fit into Carters sleepers. I once talked with a lady at Carters in Georgia on their toll free line. She told me she was 5 feet 3 inches tall and she wore the sleepers herself. Most females aren't as tall as guys are though. I hate being big, in every sense of the word. Even finding "children's" T strap shoes to wear is almost impossible, though I do have a glimmer of hope from several children's shoe companies in Spain. If I was even 5 feet 6 inches, my shoe size would be small enough (probably a European 38 or 39 - that is a size 6 men's, versus a European 42 - which is a 9 men's), that I could easily get "children's" T strap Mary Janes made for me. Most ladies, even the tallest ones, rarely go above a size 9 ladies, which is a 7 men's in the USA, or a European 39. The upper limit for most ladies shoes in department stores and commercial retail stores is 11. Which is a 9 in men's. Very, very few actresses wear bigger than a size 9 ladies shoe. I was told by my old biology teacher friend from community college that most people going to stores specializing in big sizes for ladies shoes are transgendered guys who are waiting to be female. She found that out because her daughter now in her mid 30s has very big feet and went to a shoe store like that. 🤷‍♂️😁

Having Autism, like me, and being big / tall in addition, really really really sucks big time. It's not a fun existence. Especially if you have the emotional and social age of a 4 year old or 5 year old and can't help acting like a child, even when you want to act like an adult.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 77437 and BobbiSueEllen
Anyone interested in a few sleepers size XL (kids) from Target. Size 14/16 (will fit up to a person 5’7). Send me a message.

Reactions: pedro and BobbiSueEllen
Oh hello old thread. Have a few new pjs since first posted this. My current favorite are these bunny pjs 🐇 Ignore the thick diaper budge was wearing cloth. lol Screenshot_20221107-010218_Photos~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FeliDaKitten, Deleted member 77437, WillFord384 and 8 others
i have one , sorry for qualtity but i don't have selfiestick and i don't know how to do good qualtity pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20220727_233924.jpg
    IMG_20220727_233924.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220813_002417 — kopia.jpg
    IMG_20220813_002417 — kopia.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: Nordicbabyboy, BlueDude, Cashew and 3 others
IMG_20221107_123751~3.jpgJust added this Dino one to my collection. 🦕🦖

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77437, WillFord384, Nordicbabyboy and 3 others
Last edited:
Reactions: BlueDude and BobbiSueEllen
The only ones i have are Betty boop that my friend got me a while back

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I want some so bad.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and BobbiSueEllen
These are what i'm sleeping in tonight.

Attachments

• Sleeper Pic.jpg
    Sleeper Pic.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: longallsboy, Deleted member 77437, Nordicbabyboy and 5 others
Been wearing the yellow ones for the last 3 nights. Had them made by Kimbers boutique on Etsy.Screenshot_20221108-065629_Photos.jpglove this time of year.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77437, Abdlchriscrinkle, Nordicbabyboy and 6 others
BabyBobbie said:
These are what i'm sleeping in tonight.
Those were the best ever!

• Love
Reactions: BabyBobbie and ShAd0w10
It's finally getting cold here, too, now I can start wearing my feetie jammies in a couple of days.

• Love
Reactions: ShAd0w10, BobbiSueEllen and BlueDude
  • Love
Reactions: footedpjs
TeddyJoy said:
Been wearing the yellow ones for the last 3 nights. Had them made by Kimbers boutique on Etsy.View attachment 93443love this time of year.
I love the yellow one the blue ones cool too I'm going to have to see about getting one

Reactions: Cashew and BobbiSueEllen
ShAd0w10 said:
Oh hello old thread. Have a few new pjs since first posted this. My current favorite are these bunny pjs 🐇 Ignore the thick diaper budge was wearing cloth. lol View attachment 93387
The ones from a Christmas story I love it

Reactions: ShAd0w10
Back