It's Christmas!

foxkits said:
I'm so glad you are a happy group
And enjoy living with others like minded. I always wished if I won a big jackpot the I would have a place littles could live together as family.
I'm happy for your family šŸ˜Š
Yea I do feel so happy to have this we are so lucky.

LilPaddedBunny said:
There's nothing wrong with treating yourself every now and then. :) I told myself I had enough stuffies but when I saw the Pegasus I fell in love with it, so I had to have one lol. My Pegasus has brought me a lot of joy since I got her, so it was worth it!

On the subject of box sets, one of my friends gave me a box set of the old 80s He-Man cartoon. I love that show, so now I have even more cartoons to watch!
I also have original HE-MAN on DVD.
I also have original TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES on DVD.

Reactions: LilPaddedBunny
caitianx said:
I also have original HE-MAN on DVD.
I also have original TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES on DVD.
Me too! I love Ninja Turtles! I also have a couple of Looney Tunes box sets. Cartoons are fun. :)

I got a blender. šŸ˜‚

I "got" and re-gifted this Taco Tuesday item from Hobby Lobby. It's much cheaper on Amazon and I'll be like, re-re-getting it.

1703657961893.png

siysiy said:
It's Christmas

What did you all get?

I am spending the day with the Littles family, so I just had donuts for breakfast. this is the first christmas that my big brother is not with his brothers and his mother so he is enjoying being in his diaper and snap-cranch.

However, if I don't change out of my nighttime diaper, I will not get my presents.
I got hair straighteners (no one know im abdl). but I treated myself to a dummy lol

Reactions: Andy86 and siysiy
Today I took the local paratransit service for the disabled/elderly to the Rite Aid Pharmacy at Shute's Corner here in Derry, NH for a refill of anti-cholesterol pills and adult diapers.

Back