is this for real

HugoDaStinker

Diapered Protogen floof
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
i saw this video and i wanna know i ssniperwolf actually wering a daiper? or is this some kinda fake can't tell
OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
this is the link

Last edited:
That's her account for sure, seems like a joke. Wouldn't take it seriously.

Weird that random strangers send her stuff.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I think it’s just a joke, someone sent it trying to be funny.

3 $25 gift cards from one person on top of a shirt and hoodie (easily $50-60)... sorry, if I'm sending money to a media source, it'll be NPR. YouTubers make money off of my views...

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and redsan
k i rlly couldn't tell and needed others opinions

WashABDL said:
3 $25 gift cards from one person on top of a shirt and hoodie (easily $50-60)... sorry, if I'm sending money to a media source, it'll be NPR. YouTubers make money off of my views...
NPR is already getting enough of your taxpayer money, you don’t need to send them additional funds.

• Thinking
Reactions: WashABDL
Zeke said:
NPR is already getting enough of your taxpayer money, you don’t need to send them additional funds.

Enjoy. Tl;dr-. The primary funding sources for local affiliates is member and buisness contributions. The primary funding source for NPR is local affiliate fees for programming. Both local stations and, to a lesser extent, NPR receive grants from CPB. CPB is federally funded, $445 million in FY14 (The .5 million was earned interest). However, the lion's share of CPB funds go to local access TV, PBS, administrative costs, and TV programming grants- 77.7% in FY14. The remainder goes to local public radio stations, radio program acquisition/syndication, and new radio program and station development projects. The CPB grants, direct fed dollars, account for 6% of all local station funding and 2% of NPR's funding.

To contrast that, the FY14 Defense Budget was $647.79 billion. DOD gave away $500 million dollars worth of surplus (stuff it bought and didn't need) equipment in FY13.

Which one is the waste of funding again?

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, sinceiwassmall and redsan
WashABDL said:

Enjoy. Tl;dr-. The primary funding sources for local affiliates is member and buisness contributions. The primary funding source for NPR is local affiliate fees for programming. Both local stations and, to a lesser extent, NPR receive grants from CPB. CPB is federally funded, $445 million in FY14 (The .5 million was earned interest). However, the lion's share of CPB funds go to local access TV, PBS, administrative costs, and TV programming grants- 77.7% in FY14. The remainder goes to local public radio stations, radio program acquisition/syndication, and new radio program and station development projects. The CPB grants, direct fed dollars, account for 6% of all local station funding and 2% of NPR's funding.

To contrast that, the FY14 Defense Budget was $647.79 billion. DOD gave away $500 million dollars worth of surplus (stuff it bought and didn't need) equipment in FY13.

Which one is the waste of funding again?
It’s far more than “which one is the waste of funding” when it come to ANYTHING our government is involved with.

how did me talking about an sssniperwolf video turn into talking about politics?

• Haha
Reactions: ShippoFox, KrankyPants and PichuCubJacob
RainbowFox said:
how did me talking about an sssniperwolf video turn into talking about politics?
@me about NPR, I will defend it...

Reactions: redsan
Back