Is there any car seat that would fit me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am a 20-year-old little girl (157cm / 115lb) and I love car seats and have wanted one for a long time.

They make car seats in your size for disabled children. A quick search will get you plenty of results.

Jenni is right they do make larger baby car seats

yeah just google adult car seat :)

The Columbia Medical Spirit APS, without all the positioning supports.

Just remember to get and use seat belts - the one with upper torso and head restraints.
Secured only at the waist the upper body may move forward hitting things it should not.
Since your application is most likely the rear seat location - the best kind of protection
would be with a 5 point system - around the waist through the crotch and over both shoulders.
Perfect for the diapered adult baby - pay no attention to that crotch piece exposing the
diapers covers panties - car seats are another type of protection.

Ouch that looks very expensive ... Also is it available to order from Finland?

Carouselle said:
Ouch that looks very expensive ... Also is it available to order from Finland?
I'm not sure if it's available in Finland, sorry.

Yeah. If you do a quick internet search you will find a bunch that are made for older kids and young adults. They will all have their size / weight / height restrictions listed. I was just looking at some of those a week or so ago for someone. They have a bunch that could go up to the 150 range. There was some that could go even higher, but most of those were more a harness type thing to hold someone in place.

Booster seats are rated to 100/125.... but im assuming you want something with a 5 point harnesses. But a toddler car seat maxes out at 65lbs and 4ft height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back